Why is Britney’s Gram mad at Netflix?

7 hours ago, hello70 said:

First of all it's unfair for you to say that because Britney herself technically also went public with that narrative. Now of course we long knew she was forced to go along and even made that heartbreaking video in 2019 to calm the rumors. How do you know Sam was supposed to know any different? Britney herself said she was too embarrassed to tell others what was going on. How do you know Sam even knew the real story until afterwards? How do you know Sam wasn't forced to toe the line? Basically how do you know anything about Sam. These Sam haters are pathetic. I get being cautious but I'm SICK AND TIRED of people disrespecting Britney's choices. Sick and tired of it. Go party with Jamie since that's what you guys have in common. Is the whole story with Sam weird in some places?Sure. But this guy has been with Britney for nearly five years so of course there are thousands of things that only him and Britney know. It's their relationship. We only know 1% of the story so OF COURSE things seem odd in some parts. Tbh I too find Sam's motivations suspect at times but Britney's relationship is none of my business and Sam AND BRITNEY don't owe us ANY explanation for how they chose to handle things at that scary time.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

2 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

No, take your gaslighting BS and stick it up where you pulled it from.
First of all, if he knew her, he would know that she does not believe in therapy, HATES FACILITIES and has ptsd from them, and would never do that. He would also know that the team Con lies about her all them time and so immediately be worried and suspicious instead of going “oh right, how nice for her”. 

Nice try, “Britney’s choice”. By your logic, how do you know what Britney’s choice is? A lot of things in her life are not her choice but it is still her reality, like being sterilised. Would it be a good argument to go “How dare you imply she wants to remove her IUD, it is her choice as a woman, how dare you imply that she is not capable of making choices”. Or how the team Con deleted her phone book and replaced it with fake phone numbers. Should we say “That was Britney’s choice! She obviously thinks her old friends are toxic, how dare you deny her her right to cut off bad friends?!”

I am not getting bullied into not questioning why Sam has done or not done anything, like pretending she was voluntary in a facility. No ******* way. I’m on team FREE BRITNEY, not “enable Sam Asghari and bully and gaslight anyone that even QUESTIONS him”. 
Superdupermaxi and his fans really try to make Free Britney into Sam Asghari’s free PR-team but I am not buying that as long as Britney can’t speak for herself in public and is not legally a citizen allowed to control her own life. 

go **** yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

I find this comment extremely offensive, contradictory and overall rude but let me get this straight —  you advocate for Britney’s freedom but don’t even give her the autonomy to accept/choose whom she loves? Isn’t that a big part of this movement? To let Britney freely make her own decisions without being ganged up on and/or bullied like you are now? It’s hypocrisy at its finest. Britney is a grown *** woman who consensually agreed to keep this man in her life. He’s not a criminal nor has he ever sold her out. For all we care, he could have left Britney like many of her previous boyfriends but decided to stick it out because he saw potential. As long as Britney is happy with him, that’s all that matters for me. You may not like him but quit projecting your own sad insecurities onto their relationship. The focus should be on the corrupt masterminds behind this conservatorship instead. Don’t get distracted.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I find this comment extremely offensive, contradictory and overall rude but let me get this straight —  you advocate for Britney’s freedom but don’t even give her the autonomy to accept/choose whom she loves? Isn’t that a big part of this movement? To let Britney freely make her own decisions without being ganged up on and/or bullied like you are now? It’s hypocrisy at its finest. Britney is a grown *** woman who consensually agreed to keep this man in her life. He’s not a criminal nor has he ever sold her out. For all we care, he could have left Britney like many of her previous boyfriends but decided to stick it out because he saw potential. As long as Britney is happy with him, that’s all that matters for me. You may not like him but quit projecting your own sad insecurities onto their relationship. The focus should be on the corrupt masterminds behind this conservatorship instead. Don’t get distracted.

I already replied to this and this 👆is gaslighting and manipulation. I have seen your aggressive ways on this forum before and they always makes the alarm go off.

flash flashing GIF

Just now, Xavierleleon said:

I already replied to this and this 👆is gaslighting and manipulation. I have seen your aggressive ways on this forum before and they always makes the alarm go off.

flash flashing GIF

It really isn’t, it’s a valid response and opinion. I’m curious to know what you think because wouldn’t you agree that it isn’t our place to judge whom Britney loves? Shouldn’t she have the freedom to do just that if that’s what makes her happy? Even if Sam and Britney don’t last, that’s still her decision to make and learn from. I’m just genuinely curious but enjoy tip-toeing your way around, I suppose.

Btw second accounts aren’t allowed on here but you are more than welcome to go join your friends SmarTEEPants and C0CKY in the dumps of Twitter hell. Bye for now. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 9/21/2021 at 4:34 AM, MikeSim said:

I never trusted the Britney's Gram girls. They are both struggling comedians who were just looking for some spotlight. I don't think they actually care as much as they like to act, and most likely just had some juicy info land in their laps and ran with it. Weren't they all pressed when another account released some court docs they were hoarding? The fighting between the freebritney accounts during this entire thing has been so embarrassing. 

The whole premise of the podcast was weird to begin with.. Podcasts about Britneys instagram sounds mocking and bullying, I really didn't know why people thought that would be funny to sit and judge about. And yes, I have listened to a couple of episodes before it all exploded.

5 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

No, take your gaslighting BS and stick it up where you pulled it from.
First of all, if he knew her, he would know that she does not believe in therapy, HATES FACILITIES and has ptsd from them, and would never do that. He would also know that the team Con lies about her all them time and so immediately be worried and suspicious instead of going “oh right, how nice for her”. 

Nice try, “Britney’s choice”. By your logic, how do you know what Britney’s choice is? A lot of things in her life are not her choice but it is still her reality, like being sterilised. Would it be a good argument to go “How dare you imply she wants to remove her IUD, it is her choice as a woman, how dare you imply that she is not capable of making choices”. Or how the team Con deleted her phone book and replaced it with fake phone numbers. Should we say “That was Britney’s choice! She obviously thinks her old friends are toxic, how dare you deny her her right to cut off bad friends?!”

I am not getting bullied into not questioning why Sam has done or not done anything, like pretending she was voluntary in a facility. No ******* way. I’m on team FREE BRITNEY, not “enable Sam Asghari and bully and gaslight anyone that even QUESTIONS him”. 
Superdupermaxi and his fans really try to make Free Britney into Sam Asghari’s free PR-team but I am not buying that as long as Britney can’t speak for herself in public and is not legally a citizen allowed to control her own life. 

go **** yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

How do you know he was not doing anything behind the scenes? the guy from black box said one minute she is rehearsing the next she disappeared… what if Sam went to work and then she was forced to the facility right this moment… Just because he didn’t post it on insta doesnt mean anything..

we know about 0.5% of her and his actions so maybe let’s focus on team con first.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, hello70 said:

First of all it's unfair for you to say that because Britney herself technically also went public with that narrative. Now of course we long knew she was forced to go along and even made that heartbreaking video in 2019 to calm the rumors. How do you know Sam was supposed to know any different? Britney herself said she was too embarrassed to tell others what was going on. How do you know Sam even knew the real story until afterwards? How do you know Sam wasn't forced to toe the line? Basically how do you know anything about Sam. These Sam haters are pathetic. I get being cautious but I'm SICK AND TIRED of people disrespecting Britney's choices. Sick and tired of it. Go party with Jamie since that's what you guys have in common. Is the whole story with Sam weird in some places?Sure. But this guy has been with Britney for nearly five years so of course there are thousands of things that only him and Britney know. It's their relationship. We only know 1% of the story so OF COURSE things seem odd in some parts. Tbh I too find Sam's motivations suspect at times but Britney's relationship is none of my business and Sam AND BRITNEY don't owe us ANY explanation for how they chose to handle things at that scary time.

All of this, plus there's also the possibility that just like people that have come forward, he submitted to their demands initially in order to gain their respect. The difference between him and David (as an example) is the timing the relationship happened. Team Con couldn't really do anything to move Sam away because for the first time they had all eyes on them and Britney also got stronger. They let Sam be with her because otherwise it would've been too obvious.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Yes ma'am!!!!

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I don't get it, the doc wasn't insulting or harsh to Britney, or really any more exploitative than Controlling Britney Spears, if we're talking about the fact that in both cases, Britney's suffering was used for ratings and to make money for both Hulu and Netflix (no matter how we twist it, or how beneficial the documentaries are in other regards, this is also the truth).

Is it because they weren't invited to be on it?

• Like 2

Gray and Barker say they initially considered creating a docuseries, and approached Netflix with the idea.

They were paired up with producer and filmmaker Erin Lee Carr, who went on to create Britney vs Spears, the documentary released yesterday by the streaming platform.

"We decided we didn't like their vision so it blew up, and then they continued without us, even though that's not really what you're supposed to do," Gray laments.

Buzz has contacted documentary maker Carr for her own account of events.

They definitely won't be watching that particular take, but they are full of praise for the two New York Times documentaries on the subject, the latest of which features new allegations of Spears' bedroom being bugged (a claim the conservatorship team denies).

https://www.buzz.ie/culture/toxic-podcast-creators-kickstarting-freebritney-25100689

• Like 2

If the docuseries was their idea, I do get why they mad. Big companies do this all the time in every field (steal ideas and profit) and is so nasty. 
I get the vibe that here is somehow trendy now to hate on the BG but I really appreciate them and think they have done brilliant job, and I really cannot see any petty behaviour from them and it feels absurd to claim that they would have done everything for clout.

In this particular case I would have rather seen a docuseries from two devoted fans than this docu that I saw. Although i still loved seeing the RS journalist, Jordan and ofc every minute of Felicia on the screen is a blessing

• Like 1