Bryan Spears spotted and wouldn't comment on Britney's engagement

Moscow

13 minutes ago, Matou said:

Y'all are trash. No one know what's going on behind the scene. I'm tired of people who think they know Britney's life. Everything is what it "seems" to be. I mean, we can be manipulate by everything, photos, videos, comments, posts.

It's not Hollywood but Fakewood. Back in the days, Britney "seemed" moore enjoying her life with Kevin than Sam lol.

I'm sorry but Britney doesn't seems soooo happy with her engagement, her face in the video says it all.

I'm not defending her family here but stop please. It's too much. It's not because something is not going the way you want (JL & Brian not sending love via media) that it's bad lol. Maybe they have done it in private.

Y'all are living in a fake world thinking all our lives must be exposed to everyone.

danger smelling GIF

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, rennen said:

I remember when I used to find him somewhat hot. What was I thinking? He's the spit of James Parnell these days. 

britney spears lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

ugh this...

I didn't know about the child support fight with his ex-wife, that's sad. What is was the name of his daughter, again? He only has one, right? Britney LOVES that girl, she used to post so much stuff with her. ugh I can't remember her name... But that little girl was a queen on her own right, and Britney knew it.

But why do you guys say that her family hasn't congratulated Britney? Just because they haven't posted anything online? That doesn't mean that they haven't got in touch with her, we don't know... And doing things online just for people to see it sounds immature to me.

1 hour ago, dfffff said:

Pai x filha: entenda a polêmica sobre a tutela e a internação compulsória  de Britney Spears - POPline

We don't know what their relationship really was. Britney is a really good actress, underestimated. In this photo above, they look like a loving father with his daughter. She really should get an Oscar.

To be fair and I know I might get heat saying this, but you may not get along with a family member you're close with and have a bad relationship, but there can be still small moments that are lighthearted and you get along. Not perfectly, but just in the moment.

We don't know when her and Bryan soured. I feel he changed as he grew up and had problems in his life.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, rennen said:

I remember when I used to find him somewhat hot. What was I thinking? He's the spit of James Parnell these days. 

britney spears lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I know it's wrong but I still find him hot... That video of him not commenting on Britney he looks so **** giving me daddy vibes :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Wanna climb on him and give him some Normani choreo :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I wonder...

Do you think her family doesn't like him because of his nationality? I wouldn't put it past the family to be racist on top of al the other **** qualities they have. Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

I do wonder whether it is because of his race! (along with certain users here disliking him for that reason).

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

They are so quiet about all of this because they allegedly know that Britney being the cash cow for them is over and it’s sinking in that their allegedly horrible manipulation and control over her is over. It’s bizarre that they can’t even say congratulations? 

Sam is in and they are out :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Jamie Lou will post this in her Insta story soon!

674746-Heidi-Klum-Quote-One-day-you-re-i

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 6
48 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I do wonder whether it is because of his race! (along with certain users here disliking him for that reason).

well they should love him for hte handsome, ****, and wonderfully supportive man he is. Seeing their daughter BEAMING around him and being held to the highest regard & standard should be enough to make them, and exhale users, happy! 

audrey deal with it GIF

5 hours ago, lali92 said:

No need to go after someone's appearance, that's very low. He's a misogynist leech, who would feed on his own sister for good if he could. Let's go with that.

I wasn’t the first and I’m not the last to comment on appearance! Can’t help he’s trash 

• Like 1

You can tell this bitterness towards their engagement stems from racism, prejudice and feeling like there is an overall lack of control over Britney herself. I was always so-so and tried to remain neutral with Britney’s immediate family members but the lack of compassion truly seals the deal that they are just cold and awful people.

• Like 1