Bryan Spears spotted and wouldn't comment on Britney's engagement

Moscow

On 9/14/2021 at 9:40 AM, Easy There said:

James P Spears genes truly are rotten. I am sorry they hold upnwell till mid 30s and then its downhill.

I wonder whose genes Britney git. She looks nothing like James,has few Lynns trades. But overal doesnt look like Lynn either.

Do we have any ohotos of her grand parents or other family members ?

Our queen has the genes from her cousin Marilyn Monroe. That's why she's so beautiful ofc. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 1

It's disgusting and even more so when you do it to family. Good business my ***. You don't sit back and say or think **** like that if you have an ounce of compassion in you. If you're going with the sick story, wouldn't it be a case of showing compassion that a c-ship has to be in place because the person truly can't handle stuff? No, it's just good business. Everybody's just tickled pink at the arrangement. 

How can it not hurt Britney in the long run that her family betrayed her this badly? This isn't something you can just say "Sorry about that." and all be forgiven. 

• Like 1