Bryan Spears spotted and wouldn't comment on Britney's engagement

Moscow

9 hours ago, G-unit said:

He aged like milk sitting outside in the summer of Louisiana. 🤮

idk why but I spit my coffee out at the pap asking “do you think your dad will walk her down the aisle?” 😂

Riiiight?

Besides that ghoul can't even walk himself down the isle:emma:

11 hours ago, Easy There said:

James P Spears genes truly are rotten. I am sorry they hold upnwell till mid 30s and then its downhill.

I wonder whose genes Britney git. She looks nothing like James,has few Lynns trades. But overal doesnt look like Lynn either.

Do we have any ohotos of her grand parents or other family members ?

I"ve always said this!! Also, like where do she get the talent too? bc none of them have it either. If Jamie lynn and Brit didn't look alike i'd say Britney was switched at birth

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Ooh..the Misogynist prick brother who thinks Britney in a conservatorship was “good for the family business” and that all the Spears women are crazy. 

What a gross pos he turned out to be. Didn’t know he was in a child support/divorce situation 

We were like

We Were All Rooting For You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

7 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You can tell this bitterness towards their engagement stems from racism, prejudice and lack of control. I was always so-so and tried to remain neutral with Britney’s immediate family members but the lack of compassion truly seals the deal that they are awful people.

100%

• Love 1
17 hours ago, dfffff said:

Jamie Lynn Spears 'pulled knife out to break up fight after saving her  friend from attackers' - Mirror Online

Britney Spears' dad Jamie unrecognizable amid conservatorship battle | Fox  News

throw up i feel sick GIF by The Detour

Britney, please do a DNA test!

Britney seems to be the only family member who's aging nicely.  Even while in a C-Ship with no access to a hair stylist or beautician, she's still looking better than than lol.  It's a good thing she's with Sam, because they both live very healthy lifestyles and it'll only do them good.

• Love 1