#FreeKesha: Newly unsealed documents in Kesha’s case suggest Dr. Luke FORCED her to sign a management deal with Larry Rudolph and that she DID report r*** in 2005

Newly unsealed documents in Kesha's r*** case with Dr. Luke confirm she DID in fact report the r*** in 2005. The proof is in the transcripts from her managers Sonenberg and McAvenna from their 2011 testimony. 

This is significant because Luke's lawyers have been fighting tooth and nail since 2011 to keep these documents sealed. These docs prove Kesha reported the r*** in 2005, in detail, to multiple people, including label heads and other industry professionals. 

Dr. Luke's legal team often referenced a now-infamous deposition Kesha gave in 2011 where she denied ever being drugged by Dr. Luke. These newly unsealed docs seemingly confirm she lied under oath at that time to protect her career - with Luke at the helm.

Luke's case often refers to this deposition, claiming Kesha made up the r*** to benefit her career after she saw her stardom dim around 2013. We now know this is a lie. 

The hundreds of unsealed court docs also claim Luke forced Kesha to sign with Britney Spears' former manager, Larry Rudolph, who essentially acted as "a shield for Dr. Luke," Sonenberg said. 

The docs also claim  Kesha's former lawyer believed Luke allegedly engaged in illegal conduct (like blackmailing Kesha), that the 2005 email where it details Luke engaged in "unethical conduct" referred to the r*** and that both Kesha and her mom Pebe repeatedly asked Sonenberg to terminate the contract with Luke because he repeatedly drugged Kesha and ****ed her. 

She was forced to sign with Larry Rudolph.

E9qht3JXMAMfNmd?format=jpg&name=smallE9qht3KXEAQSqGR?format=jpg&name=smallE9qht3NXsAYHWw_?format=jpg&name=smallkes1.jpg.9302cc2c147aa51f74c1ed57c7cfff79.jpg

• Like 7
18 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

Y’all this is why we need to start digging in on Larry. This piece of **** scumbag has flown under the radar the entire Free Britney movement. Let’s get him too ladies!!!

Wasn't he overseeing a girl group around this time and one of the women later committed suicide? Some real dark **** this man is into, I bet. But it makes my heart break at all the horrifying scenarios Britney may have found herself in under his and her fathers control. God help us if this ever drops!

• Love 1
Just now, OceanLabyrinth said:

Wasn't he overseeing a girl group around this time and one of the women later committed suicide? Some real dark **** this man is into, I bet. But it makes my heart break at all the horrifying scenarios Britney may have found herself in under his and her fathers control. God help us if this ever drops!

GRL? 

• Like 5