#FreeKesha: Newly unsealed documents in Kesha’s case suggest Dr. Luke FORCED her to sign a management deal with Larry Rudolph and that she DID report r*** in 2005

Based on this, I feel as if Britney caught whiff of something and that’s another reason why she wanted Larry out of her life. The music she was writing pointed to this as she wanted to break away. Conspiracy theories of the Illuminati point to how Britney was the light that was shut out. So I mean…let’s dig into him for sure cause there’s gotta be more. Hide r***? Yeah, sketchy. 

• Like 3

Now I understand Britney’s ties with Dr. Luke and Kesha in 2011. And like other posters said, how Brit started working with that (NOT alleged) rap*** since the conservatorship started.

I’m so tired of seeing Dr. Luke everywhere and being nominated for Grammys. I blame the industry and I blame the fans who haven’t learned a single thing about Kesha’s case (or don’t give a f) and proudly support Doja Cat, Saweetie, Kim Petras and more. PLEASE DO BETTER. SHUT THEM ALL DOWN :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

am i the only one who doesn't fully understand this?

dr luke was claiming in court kesha would only accuse him of ***ual abuse in 2013 after her career started declining.

he has been blocking these documents from being unsealed since forever

however, kesha got to unseal these old documents, that basically show that she has told her label's executives...in 2005... that Dr Luke was ***ually abusing her, that she wanted to get out of his contract, that her lawyer thought Dr Luke was engaging in illicit business and was blackmailing her and that she was forced to sign with Larry...

• Love 5
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

dr luke was claiming in court kesha would only accuse him of ***ual abuse in 2013 after her career started declining.

he has been blocking these documents from being unsealed since forever

however, kesha got to unseal these old documents, that basically show that she has told her label's executives...in 2005... that Dr Luke was ***ually abusing her, that she wanted to get out of his contract, that her lawyer thought Dr Luke was engaging in illicit business and was blackmailing her and that she was forced to sign with Larry...

omg horrible, I think it would’ve been better if I didn’t understand cause now I’m pissed.

its horrible how they treat women in this business!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

hollywood truly is real life hell on earth. all those monsters in high positions, connected like a web. so connected that no one dares to speak up and when someone does, they get crushed and thrown to the wolves. i truly, sincerely hope one day this massive web of power will collapse one day but it's unlikely. predators are naturally drawn to power and unless we somehow change how people within the industry deal with it I fear things like this will happen again and again. I just feel sorry for Kesha. but afterwards people always wonder why stars often crash, some even make fun of them. disney darling jokes come to mind here. trauma is why. lots and lots of trauma.

• Love 6
On 8/26/2021 at 1:33 AM, OceanLabyrinth said:

That's it. Yes. The woman was Simone Battle and she was just 25 when she hung herself. Larry was also connected to The *****cat Dolls and I remember all those stories coming out that they *alledgedly* were high class es***ts which I completely dismissed as salacious BS. All this stuff coming out now does make you wonder about a s.ex ring in Hollywood. Makes my skin crawl, poor women who get used, chewed up and spat out, like that. And there's Larry Rudolph circling it all.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/ex-*****cat-doll-kaya-jones-group-prostitution-ring/

1 hour ago, pop analyst said:

Bloody hell! I also don't like that mention to Las Vegas in there considering Britney's links to the place and the drugging and enslaving while others made money from it all. So many weird connections and parallels. I hope all these people burn in hell for an eternity.

Oh My God Omg GIF

• Like 2