#FreeKesha: Newly unsealed documents in Kesha’s case suggest Dr. Luke FORCED her to sign a management deal with Larry Rudolph and that she DID report r*** in 2005

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

GRL? 

That's it. Yes. The woman was Simone Battle and she was just 25 when she hung herself. Larry was also connected to The *****cat Dolls and I remember all those stories coming out that they *alledgedly* were high class es***ts which I completely dismissed as salacious BS. All this stuff coming out now does make you wonder about a s.ex ring in Hollywood. Makes my skin crawl, poor women who get used, chewed up and spat out, like that. And there's Larry Rudolph circling it all.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Music industry is filled with predators, pedophiles, and rapi*ts like Dr.Luke and Larry. I NEVER liked Larry, and I could bet arm and leg he did some nasty **** in his life, hopefully he stays away from Britney in the future.

THIS!!!!

• Love 5

This will definitely sway public opinion for Kesha (for those who didnt believe her).

I wonder if this will affect Doja Cats career. Shes on Lukes label and he's produced a lot of her music. 

I hope Kesha can find peace even if the judicial system can't give her justice.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

GRL? 

Yes!! It was GRL, originally they were the members that had broken off from the *****cat dolls, but after all kinds of unnecessary drama and switching girls in and out, GRL was formed. Simone Battle hung herself in 2014. Larry Rudolph wasn’t directly involved other than being their manager. Apparently she got deeply depressed over money and worrying the group wasn’t going to be able to break onto the US charts. (They did alright overseas) and GRL is actually back? 2021 they are apparently back, new lineup of girls but they’re going to give it a shot? I guess? Lucky us? 

5 hours ago, Prachi said:

Newly unsealed documents in Kesha's r*** case with Dr. Luke confirm she DID in fact report the r*** in 2005. The proof is in the transcripts from her managers Sonenberg and McAvenna from their 2011 testimony. 

This is significant because Luke's lawyers have been fighting tooth and nail since 2011 to keep these documents sealed. These docs prove Kesha reported the r*** in 2005, in detail, to multiple people, including label heads and other industry professionals. 

Dr. Luke's legal team often referenced a now-infamous deposition Kesha gave in 2011 where she denied ever being drugged by Dr. Luke. These newly unsealed docs seemingly confirm she lied under oath at that time to protect her career - with Luke at the helm.

Luke's case often refers to this deposition, claiming Kesha made up the r*** to benefit her career after she saw her stardom dim around 2013. We now know this is a lie. 

The hundreds of unsealed court docs also claim Luke forced Kesha to sign with Britney Spears' former manager, Larry Rudolph, who essentially acted as "a shield for Dr. Luke," Sonenberg said. 

The docs also claim  Kesha's former lawyer believed Luke allegedly engaged in illegal conduct (like blackmailing Kesha), that the 2005 email where it details Luke engaged in "unethical conduct" referred to the r*** and that both Kesha and her mom Pebe repeatedly asked Sonenberg to terminate the contract with Luke because he repeatedly drugged Kesha and ****ed her. 

She was forced to sign with Larry Rudolph.

E9qht3JXMAMfNmd?format=jpg&name=smallE9qht3KXEAQSqGR?format=jpg&name=smallE9qht3NXsAYHWw_?format=jpg&name=smallkes1.jpg.9302cc2c147aa51f74c1ed57c7cfff79.jpg

I was able to find this, it is however giving me a headache. I got stressed out by the 5th paragraph when they started throwing in the word “hyperbole” and keshas defamatory remarks against lucasz. But here’s the link to the non-edited lawsuit I believe 

https://nycourts.gov/reporter/3dseries/2021/2021_02456.htm

• Like 2
4 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

Why did Dr. Luke want Kesha to be managed by Larry...does it say?

Larry is a public shield for Luke. Larry protects him. Like Larry protected the conservatorship. 

I forgot what article but Larry made a comment supporting Luke not long ago. Makes sense now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2