What is Britney's worst lead single?

What is Britney’s WORST lead single?   

901 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me it's a real toss up between Make Me... and Work *****, but I went with Make Me because I hate G-Eazy.  I have to admit really hated Womanizer at the time, too.  It's grown on me a little over time and I know it was a big hit, but I still genuinely think it wasn't the song.  If Circus had been the lead single I think it would have been just as huge, and I have always personally preferred it to Womanizer. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Looking at this list only reminded me how hard her singles hit. I voted for Make Me, but it still killed so much of what was out there when it dropped. Lots of artists would love to have a lead single like Make Me. They probably could have picked a different lead since upbeat songs tend to be Britney's signature and I could do without G-Eazy's verse. 

Spoiler

Surprised to see MATM is in second :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block