What is Britney's worst lead single?

What is Britney’s WORST lead single?   

901 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Turogue said:

The song is neither bad nor forgettable like HIAM or WB, she didn't even sing the latter. And it didn't flop hard, people still remember it unlike HIAM which was actually #1, but even Britney doesn't seem to care about that song. 

Anyways MATM is something Britney really wanted, she wanted a song with a mood. HIAM and WB are throwaway tunes and were forced on her.

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

To everyone saying “Make Me” is y’all deaf? MATM is a TERRIBLE song and has sucked from the original premiered at the NFL opening night performance in September 2003. ITZ is a classic and MATM is one of the few songs on it that are flat AWFUL. Y’all’s lack of taste is scary. Trying to say Make Me is terrible when it was a bop isn’t giving what y’all thought it was trying to gave. 

14 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Make Me was and remains her most underwhelming lead single to date. It’s boring, forgettable and the G-Eazy verse just kills the entire vibe. Can’t remember the last time I actually took the time of my day to listen to it. default_um4.gif 

WB is a close second due to the lack of messy vocals, but at least the production was stellar and the song got people talking. :matches:
Also, jail to anyone who votes MATM. It’s one of her best productions and is peak urbanney at her finest. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Make me is far better than Me against the music. 

Make me is a perfect song for her after Britney Jean disaster

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block