What is Britney's worst lead single?

What is Britney’s WORST lead single?   

901 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

MATM 

I won't every recover from this mess of a performance. Is this really the best Britney and Madonna can do together?

Yet somehow this flawless track exists :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

I am glad to know I am not the only one who wasn't thrilled with that NFL performance. Though, far from awful, it was just messy, boring, never ending remix and just not up to the level for such a big event. 

• Love 1

Work B is one of her signature songs now, so even for those who don’t like it, we have to accept it’s legitimacy within Britney’s discography.

Hold it against me is truly a non-factor in her career. It’s become unlistenable imo.

Make Me is cute. At least it was a different mid-tempo sound for her and her vocals are prominent.

On 8/12/2021 at 3:16 AM, returcus said:

They released HIAM as a lead single, because they wanted to have a stronger single later to ensure the consistent sales of the album. So absolutely HIAM.

MATM only because of Madonna and the kiss - if it would be a solo song it will be the weakest.

I def agree. Especially when you pit MATM against Toxic. If Britney released toxic as a first single/plus the hotness of that vid, i honestly think it she could of had higher first week sales and drove that album into higher sales, but ugh adding madonna, of course it just had to be the lead

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block