Brenda Penny has denied Matthew Rosengart's ex parte order to advance the hearing date and for Jamie's immediate suspension

Message added by Urbanney,

Threatening violence or harassment against Judge Penny or anyone else is not acceptable. Please refrain from doing so or you will receive warning points. Thank you. 

It was bound to happen, Rosengart probably tried too hard too fast, but he already managed to represent Britney and to anticipate the hearing in September. I don't see how Jamie can hurt her in the meantime, she doesn't speak to him and i don't think they can force her to do anything in this month and a half, too many eyes on them! 

I'm pretty confident he'll be removed in September, she better:gunney:

5 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I just saw this and honestly am a little scared. Do we think they may be about to do this or are doing this as we speak? 

Something isn't right guys. I just hope Rosengart would speak out if they do this. 

I doubt they would be able to pull this off right in front of Rosengart's nose. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot.

10 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Ew. Do not even speak that horrible **** out into the universe. Shame on you for saying that. Too many eyes are watching her.

Too many eyes were also watching princess Diana and all the other celebrities that were eventually killed... so what? They are dead now... I love Britney but I am kind of realistic here, they want her dead. They will make it look like a suicide or an accident... don't hate me for being real here :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I just saw this and honestly am a little scared. Do we think they may be about to do this or are doing this as we speak? 

Something isn't right guys. I just hope Rosengart would speak out if they do this. 

I hope they just decided to leave her social media alone. They can't quietly lock her up if she has a competent lawyer now, can they?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, FruitoftheLoomis said:

For some reason I think this was done as a power move. I don’t think it’s even related to the evidence itself, rather, Penny asserting her power to Rosenghart. It’s a way of saying you don’t control this court. Just my personal opinion. 

Yeah ok but that would be so stupid. She is a F***n  judge. Not a teenager. She must be IMPARTIAL and do her F job. I really hope she is removed. She should not judge by her emotions or ego. Remove the beach

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

Too many eyes were also watching princess Diana and all the other celebrities that were eventually killed... so what? They are dead now... I love Britney but I am kind of realistic here, they want her dead. They will make it look like a suicide or an accident... don't hate me for being real here :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Shut up

• Like 3

Wait, so, what is the full story on this?  Do we have the deeper deets because Twitter gives pretty much nothing but flash cards when it comes to stories like this.

Between this and all the curfuffle involving her family, her lawyers, and the inelegant manner that all of them just want to hide that they're financial ticks (leeches fall off when they're full), I really want to know the full down low down. 

Otherwise, my mind is stuck in 'what the duck' mode and I can't really turn it off.

• Like 1

All my trust lies in Rosengart to know what the next steps are. Maybe he knew it wouldn't work that easily but you've got to start somewhere. It also stirs up the #freebritney movement. The bigger this gets, the less likely the judge or anyone else with that much responsibility will continue to do dirty business. This is just my 2 cents tho.

• Love 2