Brenda Penny has denied Matthew Rosengart's ex parte order to advance the hearing date and for Jamie's immediate suspension

Message added by Urbanney,

Threatening violence or harassment against Judge Penny or anyone else is not acceptable. Please refrain from doing so or you will receive warning points. Thank you. 

9 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I feel she denied it because they already agreed on the date in September, if she change that for Britney she will have to do that for all her cases which would start a domino affect. I’m sure Britney is not the only conservatee in this situation so even tho we want quick results we got to understand Britney is not better than the others going through the same thing. She’s going to have to wait to her date (that her lawyer agreed on) just like every one else. I’m just being rational guys 

I can understand that perspective but then why not suspend her father until that date like he asked? she denied that request as well. Even despite being advised by professionals that he should be. 

• Love 7

I can't believe some of you are still so naive to believe she's innocent.

Britney said she told her everything 2 years ago and Brenda penny didn't give a damn and made Britney feel like she didn't matter. Why did you think that was gonna change?

She probably needs time to cover her tracks.

We need to dig up dirt on her and she needs to be investigated.

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I can understand that perspective but then why not suspend her father until that date like he asked? she denied that request as well. Even despite being advised by professionals that he should be. 

She can't suspend Jamie because then the question would be.. why now and why didn't she do anything 2 years ago when Britney already told her how terrible she was being treated? She had to be consistent now. 

The question is.. can anything be done about it? Can we get policitians involved? The senate? 

Penny clearly needs to get replaced.. she has shown again and again that she doesn't care about Britney's well being and whatever her reasons are to side with team con... She's been siding with them for a long time.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

A lawyer helps break down what went on today and the possibilities surrounding Judge Penny's ruling.

omg im so turned on by christopher - i need a threesome with him and rosengard.

1 hour ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Has Penny moved up court dates for others involved in Brit's conservatorship?

yes she has before. its in the video.

i like this video, not bad.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I feel she denied it because they already agreed on the date in September, if she change that for Britney she will have to do that for all her cases which would start a domino affect. I’m sure Britney is not the only conservatee in this situation so even tho we want quick results we got to understand Britney is not better than the others going through the same thing. She’s going to have to wait to her date (that her lawyer agreed on) just like every one else. I’m just being rational guys 

yes, that's what the video is basically about - i guess she just denied the urgency, but not the removal. and that maybe rosengard did this on purpose.

it has brought to light other stuff - and it allows rosengard to have more material to work with.

i feel different after watching the video, britney will be free there's no fighting that. lets wait.

i do not trust brenda at all. but this doesn't mean no, maybe this means she wants to give it the attention it deserves and didnt wanna be rushed (a bit of a power play too) 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

She can't suspend Jamie because then the question would be.. why now and why didn't she do anything 2 years ago when Britney already told her how terrible she was being treated? She had to be consistent now. 

The question is.. can anything be done about it? Can we get policitians involved? The senate? 

Penny clearly needs to get replaced.. she has shown again and again that she doesn't care about Britney's well being and whatever her reasons are to side with team con... She's been siding with them for a long time.

Consistency isn't a good enough reason when the whole point is to keep her best interest in mind. It clear her interest good or bad aren't being considered at all.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

yes, that's what the video is basically about - i guess she just denied the urgency, but not the removal. and that maybe rosengard did this on purpose.

it has brought to light other stuff - and it allows rosengard to have more material to work with.

i feel different after watching the video, britney will be free there's no fighting that. lets wait.

I liked the analogy of the boxer and that Rosengard was taking a strike first to see how his opposition would react just so he could get a lay of the land to proceed further, and also what they would reveal of themselves in the attack. Very nice. I like deep, thoughtful, tactical thinking when moving stategically forward. It's like chess p.o.r.n! Move over Queens Gambit, 'cause Rosengard is in the house!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I liked the analogy of the boxer and that Rosengard was taking a strike first to see how his opposition would react just so he could get a lay of the ground and move forward and what they would reveal of themselves in the attack. Very nice. I like deep, thoughtful, tactical thinking when moving stategically forward. It's like chess p.o.r.n! Move over Queens Gambit, 'cause Rosengard is in the house!

yeah i feel better now. and this Melcher guy is very smart too, i've loved all of his interventions from before too hes very team britney but still can show a neutral position and consider all options.

i like him a lot.

• Love 1