Brenda Penny has denied Matthew Rosengart's ex parte order to advance the hearing date and for Jamie's immediate suspension

Message added by Urbanney,

Threatening violence or harassment against Judge Penny or anyone else is not acceptable. Please refrain from doing so or you will receive warning points. Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

Is there a petition we can sign or something to remove Penny? I basically have zero legal knowledge so I’m not sure but I’d love to find out! Anyone know? 

There’s not. She would have to be sentenced for a ****** or be photographed literally receiving money from Jamie before she’d be replaced. There is no way public pressure over a verdict or decision would be accepted to take a judge off a case or fire them.

• Like 2

Even Jamie wasn’t opposing moving the hearing to an earlier date. 🤔

Like many of you have pointed out, Penny doesn’t give a s *** about Britney’s well being - if she would, she would have done something already a year ago when Britney pleaded for help.

I don’t know how hard it is to change a judge but it looks like Penny isn’t impartial – Britney DID tell everyone she felt dead because Penny failed to help her year ago.

I’m curious to see what is Rosengart’s next move. 🤔

• Like 9

Rosengart definitely was playing nice until now. But he said so himself, they will move aggressively. I feel like everyone involved, including the judge clearly, still don't realize what they're dealing with. If Rosengart isn't going to request a new judge then for sure he'll make some major aggressive moves next hearing. The things he's said so far make it clear he has no damn patience for this stupid game team con and the court have been playing for the last 13 years. Judge Penny might as well sign her resignation letter now.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

There’s not. She would have to be sentenced for a ****** or be photographed literally receiving money from Jamie before she’d be replaced. There is no way public pressure over a verdict or decision would be accepted to take a judge off a case or fire them.

What about Rose? Can he request a new judge? Or make a point for one? 

Thanks for your time and the info btw!