Brenda Penny has denied Matthew Rosengart's ex parte order to advance the hearing date and for Jamie's immediate suspension

Message added by Urbanney,

Threatening violence or harassment against Judge Penny or anyone else is not acceptable. Please refrain from doing so or you will receive warning points. Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Seanril said:

It’s so insane that after a judge heard a testimony in regards to abuse etc she has done nothing for months in regards to removing said person.

I guess her logic is that if Britney could be in that position for 13 years, she can wait a month or two...that's sad:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

19 hours ago, Busybee said:

Consistency isn't a good enough reason when the whole point is to keep her best interest in mind. It clear her interest good or bad aren't being considered at all.

But she never had her best interest in mind. She let all of this happen for all these years. You think this woman cares? You think she has a conscience? You think she wants Britney to feel good? Nothing she has ever done shows us that she cares. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Busybee said:

I think what irks me about this is that they were able to miraculously find a date open the very next week two times ina row when Jodi wanted her security funded.

THIS. It's not like she's busy or something. She might be *allegedly waiting for that cash bag in her garbage bin before she can expedite Britney's hearing.

garbage bin GIF