Brenda Penny has denied Matthew Rosengart's ex parte order to advance the hearing date and for Jamie's immediate suspension

Message added by Urbanney,

Threatening violence or harassment against Judge Penny or anyone else is not acceptable. Please refrain from doing so or you will receive warning points. Thank you. 

31 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I agree with you 100%, but it's a stretch and unlikely to happen, because unfortunately this is America, where everything is painfully slow and difficult. What should happen is major media attention such as after the June 23 testimony to get more of the unions fired up and involved again and make the GP question again, "Why"? Only a social movement I think would help this along, like a march.

I wish we could fill the streets of LA for a huge march like when Trump won was stupidly elected president by the minority of the USA.

Absolutely. If Rosengart doesn't try again to get the court date advanced and we are stuck with the Sept. date and then Jamie is NOT REMOVED, then we have massive protests.  It is the only way to call attention to it in a big way to show we will not STOP.  Remove JAMIE!!!

• Love 6

" Denied without prejudice" means temporarily.

He can file again or file to move to another court.

Maybe she wants to be rid of it all

I think.

Perhaps the Spears family posts were about "we're going to be fine no matter what everyone does". But the IRS has to be involved, IRS criminal investigation.  And FBI money laundering. They have massive resources and can help.

Someone needs to apply or report

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jefferson Silva said:

shes doing that in retaliation to the alleged threaths made to Prentice

If she’s thinks by proving she is corrupt, that’s gonna help with this…Sure Jan

Spoiler

Everybody jokes I'm so nice nice nice
But I love me so I don't think twice
I'm real, it's how I feel
My positive outlook you just can't steal
I'm peppy peppy peppy, that's my energy:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 1

I thought for sure the date would be moved up at least! I never expected the immediate suspension of Hillbilly Bob anyways, but for her to deny BOTH is just…wow. I’m at a loss for words, truly. 

She’s literally not even trying to hide it. 

Army:

“Hey, Judge Penny! Your corruption is hanging out.”

Judge Brendaford Penny:

GIF by Giphy QA

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

Such blatant in-your-face corruption and cruelty I can’t -
tenor.gif?itemid=22642911

If Sam really loved her he’d sneak her to another state or country where she could live a normal life until this is over.

I hope Britney knows how much love and support she has on the outside. Insert Wendy Williams clip here.

It’s crazy but legally he would be kidnapping her….even though she’s 39 and probably agreed to go

• Love 1

The fact that medical, legal advisers, human rights activists, THE WHOLE WORLD is saying the conservatorship is wrong and she still avoids the evidence presented is clear to prove Penny is corrupt. I know that judges are supposed to "hear both sides", but it's ridiculous that she can't see the FACTS, numerous persons have testified through the media that Jamie is EVIL. Does he need to ****** her to prove that he's an awful human being?? If anyone still believes Penny, let me tell you that she's presenting herself with these actions as Scam Ingham 2.0, delaying and delaying and delaying the decision. If she was a true ally, she would've kicked Jamie out by the moment Britney spoke out. She's complicit and I hope Matthew gets her. Delaying won't make the truth about you come out.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Clearly, Judge Penny denied the removal of Jamie to prevent the stand-by conservator to do an audit on the account. And they gonna be finding deep **** out. By denying the request, Judge Penny, Team Con, and EVERYBODY involved now have six weeks to get their stories straight and cover up what they need to. But I do believe it will be futile.

Though Judge Penny can still deny the removal of Jamie Spears on 29 Sep and it may possibly go that way, I think ultimately, this is going to be one of the huge stories of the past few decades that will get exposed. It was going to happen sooner or later. Who knew though it would be Britney Spears who exposed such deep state corruption? It takes all sorts to make the world go round, folks!

Actual footage from the future of Matthew Rosengart destroying the probate court in one afternoon.

200.gif

I like your outlook on this 

• Love 3