Brenda Penny has denied Matthew Rosengart's ex parte order to advance the hearing date and for Jamie's immediate suspension

Message added by Urbanney,

Threatening violence or harassment against Judge Penny or anyone else is not acceptable. Please refrain from doing so or you will receive warning points. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Judge Penny being black probably has ancestors who were enslaved so it's really contradictory for her to allow Britney to continue being a victim of enslavement. I hope Penny's mom slaps her in the face.

News to me, all this time I thought she was white  😂

Im guessing that she is trying to be impartial allowing Jamie to prepare his defense with enough time. If she were to suspend him then he would have limitations and would be much more likely to lose the case, same reason as to why maybe moving up the date was also denied.

So far its a lot of talk from everybody they need to present documentation or less it may  come off as unsustained 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
18 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

If you needed any further proof that this woman is corrupt and is not doing her job the way it is supposed to be done, here you have it. 

• Medical professionals advised for Jamie to be removed
  • Britney's mother advised for Jamie to be removed
  • Jodie Montgomery advised for Jamie to be removed
  • Britney demanded for Jamie to be removed

And she STILL didn't remove him even though it is EVIDENTLY the right thing to do. This in itself is a firm proof that she is a corrupted judge who needs to have her license revoked immediately for obstructing justice and abusing the law, taking it into her hands.

We need to focus on this woman immediately and make sure shes taken down!

And yes l, I shamelessly liked my own comment :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2

I know it’s a strong word but I’m really starting to hate this judge!! She is clearly corrupt! She’s kept this going on for so long so will never release Britney from the conservatorship because SHES IN ON IT! We have to do something! There needs to be a new judge, this lady is a piece of trash and clearly in on the money pie to keep her in this. What can we do? How can we get a new judge assigned!??