I want to hear what Britney want to say.

I didn't connect with last two albums cause I didn't feel Britney in it. May be she did put herself into it, but it was broken self.

So, I'm waiting for her to say what she wants. My taste in music changed, so I'm not pop music anymore (for most of it), so I can't guarantee I'll have it on repeat, but I still want to hear it.

Circus Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

• Like 1

Whatever genre or creative direction she chooses, I want her next album to be WEIRD. I want all her quirks and authentic personality on full display. I'd also love a piano ballad written 100% by her. And I also would really like it if she just stopped dancing and started singing live. Those are my prayers. 

twin peaks please GIF

• Love 2

I'd love to see her have a scorched-earth moment were she tears into the people that wronged her and gives us some of the brash/bragadocious energy that we hadn't seen for many years until her testimony. It's the same bold and firey attitude that made Blackout so special, and it would make such a poetic return to form if she tapped back into that - even if the sound was totally different.

We know she hates the prevailing "poor Britney" narrative so it'd be great to see her shoot it down by openly taking aim at teamcon/the media/society. It'd be her freedom album but I don't see her endulging in her trauma or leaning into the pitiful victim vibes a la' Kesha or Kelly Clarkson; I'd much rather see her confident and coming for blood akin to what Taylor did with Look What You Made Me Do or Miley's Mother's Daughter. It would be such a slap to the face to teamcon if she actually delivered on their contrived "domination" or "femme fatale" concepts but in a genuine way.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I’m going to steal a phrase from Taylor Swift, however it sounds I want it to be sonically cohesive. I really liked Glory, but it sounded like six or seven genres.

I TOTALLY agree about glory. I love most of the songs but it doesn't sound cohesive at ALL

I would love her to experiment and do things she have never released. Dark, meaningful lyrics (written by her) that tell the story of what she have been through (in some extent and what she wants to say, and she said multiple times she wants to tell her story). 

For her comeback single, I think a powerful ballad written by her, opening her heart, would be a good way to go. Something like this would be amazing:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

•we need a mix of in the zone & blackout with a modern spin :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: think of it like blackout , in the zone , loose & sweetener had an explosive **** then rihanna & imogen heap adopted it 

dark ,edgy, **** but with light hearted moments here & there

•if she’s feeling lazy she could rework some unreleased songs i feel like just yesterday, kiss you all over,strangest love & everyday have potential and she could also cover a song she likes like never ending by rihanna or a cher song 

•14 tracks is good

•i think every ballad should be produced by guy sigsworth ( he worked on everytime & someday ) cuz he’s a genius & his sound is very in today

maybe something like this:

i could kinda see let go being reworked to sound similar to this

•as for features i think:

ariana, xtina, justin (or another male singer), someone underrated kinda like tinashe & a female rapper (not cardi b or megan) would be great 

•for the theme of the era i think she could go with a retro vibe but make it dark kinda like this picture from the blackout photoshoot e2d5d11be6b57f7d0ecadeba49273033.jpg

or this 631fff0b3a5073e6cb5c0c0597e02bb5.jpgEcH0a4uXYAAE_9v.jpg

•& to top it off we get a netflix or hbo documentary with the album like FTR but way more raw & britney gets to **** on everyone who did her wrong :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Love 1