I would love the edgy Britney who always comes with a banger in her style and actually trying stuff we don't get to listen normally. She's obviously into experimental sounds with urban vibes and I love that about her. Some uptempo and upbeat catchy sounds with catchy melodic lyrics. :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If she ever releases something again, I just hope there's some catchy pop songs in there

Also I wish she doesn't jump on that trend of 2 min songs that almost sound just like jingles (very boring jingles).

I want either something electronic, uptempo, with strong grinding beats, or maybe something pop/rock, but still uptempo and catchy and fun (aka, not Don't Keep Me Waiting)

I want songs which strongest part is the chorus, and that they explode towards the end, and that they follow this structure of [verse - chorus - verse - chorus - bridge - modified chorus - chorus - chorus ]

this. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, tommy_boy said:

Teddy's productions are on another level, but I think some people here won't appreciate it because it's in a language they don't understand and automatically think it's childish for some reason. 

200.gif

The production sounds so dated. It has nothing to do with the language, the sound overall screams EDM from the early 10s that's all. It's nice for a girls band but I think Britney won't do this type of music again. Maybe I am wrong though :eyes_britney_laugh:

I want an album that meets ITZ and Glory. We need songs like Everytime, Piece of Me and Stronger with some dance anthems like Till the World Ends. I want raw vocals. Let’s get the Original Doll album we should have received! 

I want her to also cover this song after her conservatorship because no one owns her 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Roger said:

The production sounds so dated. It has nothing to do with the language, the sound overall screams EDM from the early 10s that's all. It's nice for a girls band but I think Britney won't do this type of music again. Maybe I am wrong though :eyes_britney_laugh:

Their streaming says otherwise, but it's your opinion. Also, 'Kill This Love' is from 2019, so it's already old. I think you haven't listened to all their old songs and latest songs, they have by far one of the best productions even compared to western artists. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

Teddy's productions are on another level, but I think some people here won't appreciate it because it's in a language they don't understand and automatically think it's childish for some reason. 

200.gif

Yeah, It's really funny the ignorance of some people lol

Plus:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

Their streaming says otherwise, but it's your opinion. Also, 'Kill This Love' is from 2019, so it's already old. I think you haven't listened to all their old songs and latest songs, they have by far one of the best productions even compared to western artists. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I never listened to them, just read their name on here. Please send me a recent catchy song of them, I would be interested in giving another try :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

6 minutes ago, Roger said:

lol you have no idea what are you saying, Teddy (the producer) was recently named one of The 50 Greatest Producers of the 21st Century according to billboard:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/list/9603412/best-music-producers/

Just now, Antidote said:

lol you have no idea what are you saying, Teddy (the producer) was recently named one of The 50 Greatest Producers of the 21st Century according to billboard:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/list/9603412/best-music-producers/

That specific song is not bad but it sounds very old to me. Most of all I think it's too teeny bops for Britney. But who knows if she wants to go that route again, maybe she will. 

Personally I imagine her more covering Cherry Bomb or going for this type of sound, like Miley is doing right now, rather than EDM, cute girls anthems etc.

It should be called Bitten (stylished as B10).

1622245311_Britney-Spears-unzips-tight-L

Or maybe Queen B ?

20200625queenbee.png;w=960;h=640;bgcolor

And I would like a more adult sound (don't care if it leans more towards R&B or towards country/pop-rock), with personal lyrics sung in her natural lower register instead of using her baby voice.

Of course, there should be space for  catchy pop bops, but they should be cohesive with the rest of the album (maybe connected with interludes?).

Blackout: Volume 2 (executive producer: Britney Spears)

I just think it would be a really satisfying way to book-end the past thirteen years and give Britney the creative control she deserves, while keeping things positive and upbeat instead of dwelling on the past, which I'm sure she'll want to put behind her. Another instalment of Blackout, if done right, would be EVERYTHING.

• Love 2

Glory’s vocals, the confidence of Blackout, open and experimental like ITZ, and cohesive like Femme Fatale. Plz. 

I’m not sure which exact sound I would like her to take though; she can make me fall in love with anything. As long as she’s passionate about the music she’s making it’ll be awesome. 

• Love 2

It’s the perfect time to release something experimental/alternative with her own sound. I don’t know if it makes sense, but Britney telling her story and what she went through during these years is what we need from her. She can start from where she left us, Blackout. I want her to do hip-hop, trap, pop, r&b, personal & raw lyrics accompanied with a sound that can work only on Britney. If she markets her album as her most personal ever, she will smash because the world is curious to discover her again. 

• Like 1

Called FREEDOM,  a mix of sad ballads about loneliness and trying to be hopeful amidst dark circumstances,  angry rock songs,  Happy dance songs about finding happiness and joy again. Basically I want it to be B expressing everything she has wanted to say for years but not just angry or sad,  EVERYTHING.  Once she's liberated she'll be full of joy and renewal but still have to express out all the rage. 

Just now, Britman512 said:

This isn’t a conversation we should be having 

Rosengart said Jamie's presence is stopping Britney from continuing her career, so it's pretty clear she intends to work again. I don't see the harm in a respectful discussion about what may happen when that time comes - we need some positivity around here amidst everything else that's going on. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I want something NEW, i'm tired of "Britney" that follows the trend (and that's exactly what happened since the c-ship started) I want HER OWN sound and possibly no s.exual songs and wait, i'm all for a woman that's confident with her own body and that topic, but she has way too many songs about that topic... I want something personal not like Myah Jean i want her to express the way she felt during these years of hell that her father and her so-called team put her through! Something real, raw, she CAN sing so why not using that beautiful voice? And i don't even care about the charts tbh (it's not like her s.exy kitten image works anymore anyways...)

No thanks. I don't want to be rubbing my cooch up against another guy with Britney wailing about Jamie Spears. He's not even a DILF.