22 minutes ago, WithoutAMap said:

I don't have an opinion on what it should be like. But she should announce it as her 6th album -

"hey guys my 6th album is out now. It's really cool." :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

OMG I hope not. Only because, I will always remember this memory so vividly. It was always routine for me to go to the library during lunch hour in high school and read the entertainment section in my newspaper. I remember reading Madonna's 10th Studio Album being released "American Life" and thinking to myself, man I hope Britney gets to her 10th album someday and becomes as iconic. That would be sooo amazing!!! (cause she's my fav obviously). Now were stuck on her 9th album and I'm just :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Although, if she announces her 6th and then shoots out 4 remaining studio albums afterwards then I won't be pressed. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Roger said:

I never listened to them, just read their name on here. Please send me a recent catchy song of them, I would be interested in giving another try :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Sure. Let me share a couple:

This wasn't a title song but got big streaming numbers back in 2018 and it has a great transition towards the end, plus their choreo is on point:

These two are from 2016 (same year as 'Glory') but the production and sound are definitely edgy:

The most recent so far is one of the members (Rosé) solo project with a full english song this year:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I want songs which strongest part is the chorus, and that they explode towards the end, and that they follow this structure of [verse - chorus - verse - chorus - bridge - modified chorus - chorus - chorus ]

I will second this, maybe I am terribly wrong, but I think this type of structure went from overused to underused as years passed, and I miss it. I really liked when singers would come from a bridge to a chorus with some adlibs added on top.

• Like 3

If and when she's ready, I just want her to take her time and find HER creativity again. I don't care if she switches to friggin country music or has an Alanis Morrisette Jagged Little pill moment. I just want it to be HER on the album and something SHE likes. 

I think if she gets full creative control then she will perform the songs well too. She already has so many upbeat pop smashes that she can perform. So if she for example, ever did a Vegas stint again, then it would be amazing to have a section in the show where she can just be herself and not have to dance and sing and connect with the audience singing songs SHE likes and is proud she created.

• Like 1