Rockney has to come through :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I want her deep, strong vocals and something we have never heard from her before. Something more meaningful, of course it would be amazing if she reflects on her struggles with the conservatorship.  If Kesha can write and sing about her hard time, so can Britney. I just dont want her to do something shallow like she did before.

• Love 2

I want something NEW, i'm tired of "Britney" that follows the trend (and that's exactly what happened since the c-ship started) I want HER OWN sound and possibly no s.exual songs and wait, i'm all for a woman that's confident with her own body and that topic, but she has way too many songs about that topic... I want something personal not like Myah Jean i want her to express the way she felt during these years of hell that her father and her so-called team put her through! Something real, raw, she CAN sing so why not using that beautiful voice? And i don't even care about the charts tbh (it's not like her s.exy kitten image works anymore anyways...)

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I am glad that Lou minions Justin T. and Julia M. will stay away from her this time.

If she makes music again, it will be very different from everything she has done yet, def more pop rock. In the vein of the 2 songs she has ever sung live in 13 years, which were not even from her catalogue (You Oughta Know and Something To Talk About).

• Love 2

What a treat that would be. After everything that she's been through the only 'request' would be for the album to be her 100%. Whether she wants to use her natural tone or more produced, whether its fun club songs or deep meaningful ballads. 

• Love 6