17 minutes ago, Mougeki said:

I will second this, maybe I am terribly wrong, but I think this type of structure went from overused to underused as years passed, and I miss it. I really liked when singers would come from a bridge to a chorus with some adlibs added on top.

yeah, maybe I'm too old school, but that's really what makes a song feel like a song lol 

I also like that build up that leads to an explosion in the end. I think it could almost be seen as a movie or as a story, you have to start low, then a bit of excitement (first chorus), then slow down again (second verse) and so on until the climax comes after the bridge, and the last choruses have to be the closure of the story, that needs to leave a good taste that makes you want to start all over again. 

Make a song short just for the sake of streaming, is the most disgusting thing they've ever done to music. 

• Love 4

Something that combines autobiographical lyrics with mega production from Stuart Price, Pendulum and get William Orbit and Bloodshy & Avant/Galantis on board to create a galaxy-crushing non-stop album a la Confessions. 

Some long tracks without typical song structures perhaps, all creating an hour-long musical story. 

And, to wipe the slate clean it should just be called Britney Spears. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

I want a religious/gospel album

Hi. I don't know if I should be asking this (not sure) but did you happen to write #freebritney in front of your house? I saw it and guessing if he/she is here on bh lol! I dropped off a package. 

Am I the only one who doesn't see her releasing a full album for the foreseeable future? 

I feel like she's going to go to a private island and paint for the next five years, get married have a couple kids , write an autobiography work on her mental health and the trauma that she's had for being in this 13 years and it's almost selfish of us to even contemplate her going under the pressure of the entertainment industry for quite sometime. 

She could never release another track and she'd still be relevant long after we're all dead and gone 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

I'd like stuffs like her unreleased music or blackout 2.0

Agree..but this time I want to her to make dark pop..like actually darker lyrics, talk about mental health, depression,etc. mix of blackout and original doll…Mona Lisa is so underrated 

I can honestly only imagine it would be a new better version of Original doll, I see her getting super creative, but of course you KNOW all the hot writers are writing hits for her right now with all that’s going on. So I think it would be like a super creative blend of Britney’s own work and amazing hits from the best producers. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Armchairrevolution said:

Am I the only one who doesn't see her releasing a full album for the foreseeable future? 

I feel like she's going to go to a private island and paint for the next five years, get married have a couple kids , write an autobiography work on her mental health and the trauma that she's had for being in this 13 years and it's almost selfish of us to even contemplate her going under the pressure of the entertainment industry for quite sometime. 

She could never release another track and she'd still be relevant long after we're all dead and gone 

Stephen Colbert Thank You GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert