6 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I can honestly only imagine it would be a new better version of Original doll, I see her getting super creative, but of course you KNOW all the hot writers are writing hits for her right now with all that’s going on. So I think it would be like a super creative blend of Britney’s own work and amazing hits from the best producers. 

You should be owning this website as a true fan, not that old twink Jordan.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

The ONLY acceptable response to this question is that we want B10 to sound like whatever the heck SHE wants it to sound like. Let her truly be free, and support her no matter where that takes her. She's earned it. 

I'm so tired of people wanting another "Britney" or "Blackout 2.0" or constantly talking about when she was at her peak compared to new performances. Can't people just love & appreciate her for who she is today, regardless of what she's accomplished in the past? Imagine constantly being told by your fans that your new work isn't as good as it used to be. 

I don't care what she does going forward....I will 100% be there to support her. Going forward, her happiness is all that matters. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
On 7/30/2021 at 11:51 AM, MaxMillion said:

I'd love it to be Europran, 80's kind of music like Dua Lipa's "Physical" or Brit's "Before the goodbye" or "And then we kiss". 

Yes! Exactly what I was thinking, but that sound may be outdated by the time B10 is released. Anything similar to Blackout/Gimme more would be dope too. I just want it to be authentic, but please no “chillin with you” ft Jamie Lynn BS. 😇

"Phoenix"/"Freedom"/"When my life alive"/Break the chains"/"Liberate" or "All of me" 

Sound R&b/Rock sound like Britney album with mix of Blackout sound, i think  its really cool!!! 

With producers:

Max Martin, Darkchild,Danja,and William Orbit 

The Neptunes and Bloodshy why not 

Greg Kurstin and Coco Morier good idea 

I want Britney voice of ...Britney/ITZ/BKT and Glory 

With a touch of Country Pop like Dont Cry and Liar 

I Want just Britney singing on the ******* Rock Songs or PopRock like she wants 

More songs sound like: Britney album, Rock me in, Selfish, Dont keep me waiting, He about to lose me 

I think i finish so 🤣

Whatever it will be it'll be a masterpiece with her heart and soul put on it.

I want to know what sound she truly would like to come up with so I wanna be surprised if she indeed does release more music in the future.

Some track names...

Tracks:

1- On my own

2- My Body (My rules)

3- Freedom

4- Rebellion (this song needs to happen)

5- Stalker (about loucifer)

6- Frozen (about her sister Lamie lynn)

• Love 1

I would like an album with her real voice. Not the "baby voice". Her speaking voice is darker. And it would   be cool if she implemented sounds from the nature, like, something very peaceful and spiritual sounding. Beach sounds, more intimacy. 

Also a song title, venemous, add some snake sounds, desert sound. Make it dystopic, lonely, endless, sadness, kind of like the doors "the end " sound. Yeah i would love for her to express herself a little darker in some songs.  Not so polished and perfect. 

I can't imagine her doing that tho but I would so buy that album.:enigma_alien_blue: