12 hours ago, UnusualCammie93 said:

Id love for her to work with artists like Tove Lo, Alma, Charli XCX, Marina and Kim Petras. Would be so dope and not what you'd expect - really get that personal vibe 😍

This would literally be career suicide and would end all interest from the general public so no…….. not even in a million years  ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I'd actually like to see something dark, twisted and deep. 

As much as I liked her catchy, electronic music - I think we've heard enough of that manipulation with her voice. I want to hear her real vocals, awesome instrumentation, melody and a voice which carries the song. Above all, lyrics that aren't conceptual or of any character - lyrics which actually have been inspired by true events, something which produces the gravitas she deserves considering her story. 

I'd like to hear demented productions, like that we heard on Blackout - Perfect Lover was my favourite, it was weird melodically. It kind of gave me Slave 4 U 2.0 vibes, but more twisted and not so ***ual. 

The deeper vocals from Baby One More Time and her more deeper cuts, mixed with the experimentation of In The Zone (South Asian, Eastern, R&B/Hip Hop, World influences) and the darkness of Blackout would be awesome.

Songs I base this on from her catalogue: Perfect Lover, Slave 4 U, Early Mornin', Blur, Inside Out, Toxic, Boom Boom, Change Your Mind, Slumber Party, Better.

Artists I base this on: Alina Baraz, Jhene Aiko, Ta-Ku, Radiohead, Burial, Tinashe, MARINA, Galimatias, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson.

I just want to hear something more aggressive, commanding, honest but just weird, different, awesome. I just want to hear her for once. I actually, for the first time, would like to listen to what she's singing and what's she's meaning, which I hope has come from her own truth. Like Janet's Control, Rhythm Nation. I think that would be an awesome way to either round out her career (if she chooses not to continue) and absolutely the best way to mark her rounded out, 10th studio album. A nice number really.

And to emphasise, this is not a mere case of me wanting a 'combination of ITZ/Blackout/Glory 2.0' - I want this to be real, honest, what she wants it to be, and I just want her to be free. Free in saying whatever she wants, without hesitation or restriction. I want her to be angry, sad, happy - she deserves all of this and I think this album could momentously capture her torment in such a big way if she's heard, and it would resonate too. 

Ultimately I hope she gets creative control over the next project with little hindrance, perhaps guidance and suggestions, but where she calls the shots and produces an album of '**** you's' in a creative way, before she decides to put that behind her (if at all - for all we know, she may want to continue that for future work!).

Anyway, that's my long-winded write up haha.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I want something similar to ITZ! Mature/personal with a variety of song types and vibes! 

This is the hypothetical B10 I thought up when I was bored.

Britney Spears- The Great Escape 

1. Freedom (First single)

2. Brave Face (Secrets I Hide) 

3. The Wolves

4. Dreamland 

5. Rebellion (re-recorded/updated production)

6. Caged Bird 

7. Shattered Dreams  

8. Red 

9. Rose 

10. Courage  

11. Glimmer Of Hope

12. Thank God For You

• Love 2

She needs a mix of song styles she is known for and song styles that come out of nowhere. There is going to be strong public interest because they will want to hear the "real Britney" that has been kept hidden.

I'd love for her to retire the pitched up vocals and sing in her natural register like she has before with a mix of BOMT vocals for dancier songs.

She needs to make music for herself and her fans, but wouldn't it be awesome if non-fans took notice and shared they listened to her new album and them not feeling embarassed in saying so. She needs to stop being categorized by some as a guilty pleasure.

• Love 3

Anything as long as it doesn't sound generic & boring like Glory. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=7524310

I'd love her to collab with Mariah Carey (my second favorite artist) Missy Elliot & Bebe Rexha. They're smart women, complete artist and all have their specific universe. Britney would have a lot to gain from them, artistically speaking. + She loves them so :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

14 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

This would literally be career suicide and would end all interest from the general public so no…….. not even in a million years  ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Right! I’m tired of these “fans” trying to use Britney like the cship team. They want Britney to give their flop faves fame and in return kill Britney’s hype:clownery_makeup_meme:

I hope she only collabs with artists on Beyonce’s level and above.

• Content Curators

What would Britney's version be of Rose McGowan's Planet 9?, Planet PINK/Planet ROSE/Planet RED? Would it be Britney reciting her poetry "Remembrance of who I am" and recites lyrics from rebellion on top of synth music. Would this be something you'll be be interested in?cafac24b6b90e136368028d1a6503f95.jpg 

• Love 1