Britney files to REPLACE Jamie as Conservator with someone who is an expert in elder abuse litigation - Britney wants to file restraining orders

3 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

Wish they could prioritize removing the iud. I'm scared the clock is ticking with how old she is already and how long this is all taking and we all know it is what she really wants. 😕

In the transcript even Jamie’s lawyer Vivian said that Britney can have her babies (her IUD) removed and in another court document Jodi said that she hasn’t prevented Britney from having kids, nor will she prevent her from removing the IUD. So it might be already removed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, The Finn said:

In transcript she said that is she has to go through another psychological evaluation she rather stay in the conservatorship than try to end it. What she wanted to happen on that day was to have her father removed/replaced as her conservator.

Exactly my point

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

And Lisa is a lawyer right?

Yes. She is a conservatorship lawyer who was hoping Britney would hire her (she said it in some interview like a joke that wasn’t really a joke). She believes now that Rosengart isn’t good because he hasn’t specializes in conservatorships. She believes that if she had filed a well written petition to end the conservatorship, the judge would have ended it.

I don’t think she takes into account that Britney doesn’t want to have a psychological evaluation and that is something would immediately request.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

I had the same thoughts as her as well. This is not aggressive as Rosengart said previously

Did you read what the petition says (according to TMZ)? There’s another thread about it. Sounds pretty aggressive to me.

😈

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Couldn't he file an appeal if they tried to get him replaced anyway? He's always going to try and cling on for dear life no matter what. But if there is no conservatorship, there's nothing to cling onto???  IDK I'm prob just not informed enough on this. 

Well in 7/14 transcript Britney says she only wants to end it without evaluation, and would rather carry on wirh Jody and replace her father if she has to get evaluated. Jamie will surely ask for an evaluation and likely a trial if they petitioned  to terminate now. So that’s why removing Jamie first is likely necessary in this case.

24 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Yes. She is a conservatorship lawyer who was hoping Britney would hire her (she said it in some interview like a joke that wasn’t really a joke). She believes now that Rosengart isn’t good because he hasn’t specializes in conservatorships. She believes that if she had filed a well written petition to end the conservatorship, the judge would have ended it.

I don’t think she takes into account that Britney doesn’t want to have a psychological evaluation and that is something would immediately request.

Yeah I think this is a big piece that people are glossing over, and why I don’t really agree with Lisa (based on info available). Britney herself said that she won’t do an evaluation, and if she files to terminate now, Jamie and co will object and probably go after her mental health/capacity. There was even an article in the NYT with a lawyer saying it’s unlikely she would be able to end it without an evaluation, but Lisa seems to think otherwise. I know Lisa actually works/has worked in CA probate court, so maybe I’m missing something, but it seems unlikely to end without evaluation if Jamie is still in place. 

2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

One step at a time. Nobody freak out. It’s gonna take work to undo 13 years of legal action. 

Idk if this was pointed out but she also said at the last hearing that she doesn't want to sit through another evaluation so she wants to have Jamie replaced instead of terminated without waiving her right to terminate later on.

I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem like that big of a win to me. Britney made it clear she wants the conservatorship to end. Why all the extra steps?

For those of you saying she couldn't end it without removing Jamie first: why? Why can't she? Yes it will help if he's gone, but why is it necessary? They're just dragging it out longer and getting more money.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem like that big of a win to me. Britney made it clear she wants the conservatorship to end. Why all the extra steps?

For those of you saying she couldn't end it without removing Jamie first: why? Why can't she? Yes it will help if he's gone, but it will majorly help if this gets ended now.

The question is whether she can end it without evaluation. If there’s a way to do that, then Rosengart should have filed already. If no, then Britney has stated she would rather cship continue without her father then do an evaluation. Jamie and co will fight the petition all the way and try to prove she is not of sound mind. The replacement conservator should also be able to investigate what Jamie and co did to her finances. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, The Finn said:

In the transcript even Jamie’s lawyer Vivian said that Britney can have her babies (her IUD) removed and in another court document Jodi said that she hasn’t prevented Britney from having kids, nor will she prevent her from removing the IUD. So it might be already removed.

it is a case of gaslighting, she was allowed to, but they weren't allowing

idk, but now that everyone knows, maybe...

6 minutes ago, Miley6676 said:

The question is whether she can end it without evaluation. If there’s a way to do that, then Rosengart should have filed already. If no, then Britney has stated she would rather cship continue without her father then do an evaluation. Jamie and co will fight the petition all the way and try to prove she is not of sound mind. The replacement conservator should also be able to investigate what Jamie and co did to her finances. 

Thank you. That is informative and makes me feel better now. 

• Like 1