Britney files to REPLACE Jamie as Conservator with someone who is an expert in elder abuse litigation - Britney wants to file restraining orders

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

This is usually what happens in England & Wales, i'm not sure if it is the case or similar in the US! However, if there's a set date, it's likely that is when the Judge is next free for a hearing of that length. It's the trouble of organising one hearing when there are SOOO many different lawyer's involved, so you've got to suit everyone'e schedule unfortunately.

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Just now, Lucian85 said:

Because they can't do that while Jamie and his 10 lawyers are still on board, it would be a suicide 

I don’t get why(cause I don’t see any reason why Brit was put under c-ship or she is under it now) but I try to be optimistic.. 
p.s. I wish they ask for a new judge..

by December every judge would read all documents referring to the case 

17 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I don’t get why(cause I don’t see any reason why Brit was put under c-ship or she is under it now) but I try to be optimistic.. 
p.s. I wish they ask for a new judge..

by December every judge would read all documents referring to the case 

Because Jamie will try anything to keep the conservatorship going 

It's much easier to remove him first

And the conservatorship will need to be removed gradually, because after 13-14 years into this, Britney will have to learn to live on her own again 

This is why they want to make a new care plan to help her get slowly to that point 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AjBritFan said:

Wish they could prioritize removing the iud. I'm scared the clock is ticking with how old she is already and how long this is all taking and we all know it is what she really wants. 😕

Thank you. This is the elephant in the room that everyone seems to be ignoring. This is an urgent matter and there comes a point where it’s cruel to keep her in it any longer.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, s&m said:

Did you read the transcript? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

In transcript she said that is she has to go through another psychological evaluation she rather stay in the conservatorship than try to end it. What she wanted to happen on that day was to have her father removed/replaced as her conservator.