Britney files to REPLACE Jamie as Conservator with someone who is an expert in elder abuse litigation - Britney wants to file restraining orders

46 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not trying to be a butthead. I just don't really understand why they can't do all of this outside of any conservatorship. File to dissolve it then get a TRO against Jamie. Have someone look into the accounting outside of the con. I do feel like Rosengart has Britney's best interests in mind, but why not just file to terminate? I only say this cause Britney herself said she wants to. Would love to hear some perspectives so I can wrap my mind around it 

I’m guessing his legal strategy would be to remove Jamie first. Without Jamie, his next step would be more likely to succeed.  He might compile evidence of personal and financial abuse.  In order to remove him. Also, Jamie controls the money. Then, perhaps the next step would be to argue that placing the cship was fraudulent, as Britney was not told as required by law. Britney most likely complied during duress and fear of not seeing her children. If he can prove this was fraudulent and due process was not followed, perhaps it can be dissolved. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, The Finn said:

I’m thinking those restraining orders might be used as a reason to speed up things.

I wonder if Jamie lost his temper when he saw Britney’s *** pics and made a mistake by threatening her so that she now has a reason to want a restraining order against “daddy”.

As @Applejack pointed out, Bessemer also had the power to request restraining orders...and that was requested by Ingham.

So, that appears to be "normal" for this kind of situation within the probate courts. (Who knew?)

4 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Britney harping on the no evaluation was a huge mistake. 

but the thing is she is CLEARLY competent, it must infuriate her people say she isn't when she's touring the world, giving interviews, judging on the x factor, hit las vegas residencies.

It is an insult to evaluate, so I can understand why she is frustrated.

She doesn't trust the people that have been evaluating her as those people have been picked by her father.

Let's have some more understanding guys.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Guys trust in Rosengart, Britney said in the transcript this is the route she wants to go down if they won't let terminate without an investigation.

Respect Britney's wishes, Rosengart is an expert and he knows exactly what he is doing.

It's amazing he wants someone who is an expert at forensic accounting to be involved - TEAM CON ARE GOING DOWN!

Honestly, removing Jamie first is the smartest thing to do - he'll contest it ending if he's still involved and this would drag on for many years. So the resolution to that is get rid of the 'problem' first, the problem being Jamie.

Let's not forget that Rosengart said in his own words at the first hearing to the press that he wants to remove James and then end the conservatorship

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

The catch 22 is if she wants to remove Jamie and is successful there will be someone to replace them, so Britney is getting in there first with a suitable replacement. Rubin will then be there until the c-ship is ended, it's basically safeguarding anyone else corrupt getting involved.

this was exactly my thoughts on it. Like everyone said one step at a time. First get him out of there and then move towards ending the c-ship. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

interestingly, there's still a hearing scheduled for November, the one about that random  person that filed a petition to terminate the conservatorship, I wonder when are they gonna notice, or when are they doing something about it 

I think that one will probably end up being thrown out soon, since it appears he doesn't even know Britney.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Won't Jamie fight his removal as well? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Of course, I'm sure he will but the good thing is that the hearing is in December, Mathew has a lot of time to investigate him. Anyway, I think fighting to remove him is easier than fighting to terminate the cship with him still involved as her conservator.

47 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Couldn't he file an appeal if they tried to get him replaced anyway? He's always going to try and cling on for dear life no matter what. But if there is no conservatorship, there's nothing to cling onto???  IDK I'm prob just not informed enough on this. 

Honestly, I have no idea but I 100% agree with you, he's not going to resign easily. Maybe the trial to end the cship is more difficult and expensive than removing him as conservator? And I'm kinda sure a trial is going to be longer than a petition to remove him :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

5 minutes ago, s&m said:

Let's not forget that Rosengart said in his own words at the first hearing to the press that he wants to remove James and then end the conservatorship

It's like people ignore this, Britney literally said it herself too.

Idk why some people think they are legal experts compared to Rosengart. He knows best.

• Like 2

This is a good sign towards progress. It’s going to take a lot of time and resources for the new attorney and his team to go through 13 years worth of docs and investigate any criminal activity. Removing Jamie first is smart because he’s a stubborn narcissist and will be the biggest obstacle for termination. I love that a forensic accountant is involved, you always the follow the money. While it’s incredibly frustrating how difficult it will be to end this vs how simple it seemed to trap Britney in this conservatorship, they have to be strategic and methodical with each step they take so I trust Matthew. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

but the thing is she is CLEARLY competent, it must infuriate her people say she isn't when she's touring the world, giving interviews, judging on the x factor, hit las vegas residencies.

It is an insult to evaluate, so I can understand why she is frustrated.

She doesn't trust the people that have been evaluating her as those people have been picked by her father.

Let's have some more understanding guys.

A proper lawyer would’ve advised her to say she would be open to an evaluation with a doctor of her choosing. Harping on the no evaluation only raised red flags. We get why she doesn’t want to go through it again, but the courts have to see all angles. They don’t operate on empathy.  Just because someone can work when they’re heavily controlled and monitored by others doesn’t automatically mean that they can’t be a threat to themselves or others…that’s where the evaluation comes in, which she has allegedly failed multiple times. That is why i said her harping on it was a red flag. Understanding means seeing every side to the situation so no lectures please. 

• Like 2