Britney files to REPLACE Jamie as Conservator with someone who is an expert in elder abuse litigation - Britney wants to file restraining orders

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Guys trust in Rosengart, Britney said in the transcript this is the route she wants to go down if they won't let terminate without an investigation.

Respect Britney's wishes, Rosengart is an expert and he knows exactly what he is doing.

It's amazing he wants someone who is an expert at forensic accounting to be involved - TEAM CON ARE GOING DOWN!

Honestly, removing Jamie first is the smartest thing to do - he'll contest it ending if he's still involved and this would drag on for many years. So the resolution to that is get rid of the 'problem' first, the problem being Jamie.

In Rosengart we trust

daytona 500 hand over heart GIF by NASCAR

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Guys trust in Rosengart, Britney said in the transcript this is the route she wants to go down if they won't let terminate without an investigation.

Respect Britney's wishes, Rosengart is an expert and he knows exactly what he is doing.

It's amazing he wants someone who is an expert at forensic accounting to be involved - TEAM CON ARE GOING DOWN!

Honestly, removing Jamie first is the smartest thing to do - he'll contest it ending if he's still involved and this would drag on for many years. So the resolution to that is get rid of the 'problem' first, the problem being Jamie.

I agree on this. Jamie is bought up by Lou Taylor, Andrew Wallet, and that Jery guy. These are the holy trinity of leeches in LA. Once they are off, we will charged them with abuse to keep them busy, while going on terminating the conservatorship.

Although, I get the feeling that Jodi genuinely hate these scammers because they give conservatorship a bad name. I mean they are all pretty abusive, but the way Wallet is doing it is pretty next level. He even go for Michael Jackson estate. So I think Jodi is trying to do some retribution here? Anyway, Jamie and his cronies need to go first. We need more escalation on how big of a **** his skinny bones are.

Just now, ShatteredBoy said:

wait... december? but when jodi wanted a hearing for her security paid by britney to be approved it was scheduled for 3 days later? brenda penny i wish you the worst:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

13 years worth of financials and medical files will take months. It’s better to have the time then rush. Her lawyer is exploring every option and time is on their side. 

Just now, PZHSB said:

13 years worth of financials and medical files will take months. It’s better to have the time then rush. Her lawyer is exploring every option and time is on their side. 

then do you think it was mathew's decision to have it so far out in 5 months so he could gather as much dirt on colon as possible? 

4 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

A proper lawyer would’ve advised her to say she would be open to an evaluation with a doctor of her choosing. Harping on the no evaluation only raised red flags. We get why she doesn’t want to go through it again, but the courts have to see all angles. They don’t operate on empathy.  Just because someone can work when they’re heavily controlled and monitored by others doesn’t automatically mean that they can’t be a threat to themselves or others…that’s where the evaluation comes in, which she has allegedly failed multiple times. That is why i said her harping on it was a red flag. Understanding means seeing every side to the situation so no lectures please. 

Britney has referred to her "intelligence" being insulted several times now between the two hearings.

But intelligence and mental health are two separate things.

They're not evaluating her intelligence...They're evaluating whether her mental health can withstand being challenged.

At the time of her last evaluation, it clearly couldn't.

• Love 1

We all need to understand there is no magic wand that will free Britney from this. The law requires individuals in conservatorships to pass evaluations to be released from them. I’m sure shady doctors were involved when she failed. But now she has a good lawyer who can set her up with the right ones. She has been in this for 13 years. December is nothing compared to that. She has a Supreme Court lawyer. This man knows what he is doing. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney has referred to her "intelligence" being insulted several times now between the two hearings.

But intelligence and mental health are two separate things.

They're not evaluating her intelligence...They're evaluating whether her mental health can withstand being challenged.

Yes. This is why it’s important that she now has a lawyer working for HER. We don’t know what ***** they had her on when she failed. We don’t know what emotional distress she was in. This new lawyer seems like he will be able to make sure she gets a proper evaluation on her terms. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

When was the next hearing moved to December 🧐🤔 I thought it was end of September! 🤷🏻‍♂️

The September hearing is still going ahead, this one is just scheduled by the Judge for December.

It is usually the Judge that decides hearing dates, not the Attorneys - you just file your unavailability and the Judge just fits you in when they can.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Her evaluations were obviously biased, or their bar must be very high... 

I'm not even sure I would pass these evaluations. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The September hearing is still going ahead, this one is just scheduled by the Judge for December.

It is usually the Judge that decides hearing dates, not the Attorneys - you just file your unavailability and the Judge just fits you in when they can.

So you are saying this hearing could be sooner?

Just now, s&m said:

So you are saying this hearing could be sooner?

This is usually what happens in England & Wales, i'm not sure if it is the case or similar in the US! However, if there's a set date, it's likely that is when the Judge is next free for a hearing of that length. It's the trouble of organising one hearing when there are SOOO many different lawyer's involved, so you've got to suit everyone'e schedule unfortunately.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

At this point I want Britney to represent her damn self. She’s proved that she’s capable. Now that Rosengart’s getting paid he’s going to drag this out. The LA court system is so corrupt.

Stop bashing someone is fighting for her, this is how things are unfortunately.