Britney files to REPLACE Jamie as Conservator with someone who is an expert in elder abuse litigation - Britney wants to file restraining orders

The docs list Britney's cash assets at $2,730,454, and her non-cash asssets at $57,666,398.  

TMZ claims this is almost certainly not her complete financial portfolio.  

"There are a lot of Morgan Stanley accounts listed, and real property (homes) are valued at $8,455,483."

That's important. Now, I'm thinking they're taking their time here so they can investigate where her money is. Remove Jamie and Jodi, get access to her financials instead of wasting time fighting Jamie over ending the conservatorship, and then the real hammer is going to come down when they realize money has been stolen.

• Like 9

Hypothetically if Matthew discovers crucial evidence while going through the files well before December, can he request a hearing sooner than that date? It seems so far away. I know he has to go through years of files but I’m curious if the date is set in stone. 

I’m having a hard time understanding why Jodi was able to get such fast hearings about security $$$ but Britney always has to wait months for anything. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Derrick said:

That’s the frustrating part to me! Is this is my mindset 100% like it took HOURS TO PUT HER IN ONE. Now we have to wait 5 months until we can even hear both parties again? It just blows my mind, Britney has expressed over and over her father is abusive, isn’t there a “rush order/hearing” available? 

On one hand, I understand why it’s taking so long, and I have no doubt this will make it all the way to the Supreme Court and will completely change how conservatorships are handled. However, I’m just so sad for Britney. I have been praying she’d be free before her 40th birthday. 🥺 The way her life has been stolen…I seriously cry for her. Can’t imagine how she’s feeling.

BUT, I like the angle Rosengart is using. Hiring a CPA with forensic accounting experience. Follow the money 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Hi, can anyone explain me why appointing Rubin will help her? I am not a lawyer, if nobody knows then I will ask tomorrow from my lawyer friend. 

After removing Jamie, doesn't she want this to end? Help to make me understand. 

I’m guessing because the obstable to dissolving the cship is Jamie. They have to remove Jamie first. Then, the next part would be to dissolve it. They need to prove Jamie is not the right person to handle Brit’s estate or person. When a judge determines Jamie is jo longer conservator, the other person, if he has a good heart and good intentions then can argue that Britney does not need a conservator of the person and all she needs is an accountant like all other celebs. That would be my guess. 

• Like 1

Buckle down, folks. This is going to be a very long process. My main concern is protecting Britney while things play out in court. I worry for her personal safety. No, sorry I can’t say I fully trust the Jamie appointed security guards or anyone else in the conservatorship  bubble.

My hope is that Rosengart is able to get restraining orders and get approval for Britney to fire & hire security and staff of HER choosing. While they’re at it, sweep her entire property for wires and check her cars for tracking devices that may be installed!!

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Lisa tends to be a bit dramatic and ignore things others point out in imo... She is acting as if Britney would be out of the cship as simple as 1, 2, 3 if her lawyer would just petition for it. She won't.

This case is way over and above Lisa's head.

She's been great at educating us all on the probate laws...but this is way bigger than the probate courts. This is going to end in criminal charges and jail time.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, phareezy said:

The docs list Britney's cash assets at $2,730,454, and her non-cash asssets at $57,666,398.  

TMZ claims this is almost certainly not her complete financial portfolio.  

"There are a lot of Morgan Stanley accounts listed, and real property (homes) are valued at $8,455,483."

That's important. Now, I'm thinking they're taking their time here so they can investigate where her money is. Remove Jamie and Jodi, get access to her financials instead of wasting time fighting Jamie over ending the conservatorship, and then the real hammer is going to come down when they realize money has been stolen.

Exactly this.

Rubin specializes in forensic accounting.

• Like 3

I can’t believe her net worth is below $100M. To think that she has worked almost her entire life and this is what she ends up with. I really hope they’re going to investigate every single cent spent during this conservatorship. Britney was robbed, pure and simple. 

I really don’t mind December being the next court hearing. It gives them more time to investigate, get all the documents and evidence in order, so they can DRAG team con all the way to the pits of hell and back. I think Britney doesn’t mind either, as long as she knows that her lawyer is finally acting in her interest and they’re on the way to get her freedom back. 

12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lisa also corresponds with Sam Lutfi on Twitter. 

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

I have a feeling that Rosengart knows things that Lisa doesn't.

He's likely going to take this into the criminal side of things vs. keeping it strictly probate.

I don’t want to be mean to her because I know she means well, but there’s a reason why Rosengart is a highly regarded award winning lawyer and she isn’t. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Britney needed a tough-as-nails street fighter and she got one. He is moving aggressively.

I read the whole document from July 14th and just loved Rosengart’s statements. I laughed out loud when I imagined him flirting with the judge Penny by complimenting her, to win her to his side. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Hypothetically if Matthew discovers crucial evidence while going through the files well before December, can he request a hearing sooner than that date? It seems so far away. I know he has to go through years of files but I’m curious if the date is set in stone. 

I’m having a hard time understanding why Jodi was able to get such fast hearings about security $$$ but Britney always has to wait months for anything. 

I’m thinking those restraining orders might be used as a reason to speed up things.

I wonder if Jamie lost his temper when he saw Britney’s *** pics and made a mistake by threatening her so that she now has a reason to want a restraining order against “daddy”.

• Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Ok so after reading her transcript, it appears she is fine with Jodi (and that conservatorship) on the condition that she is not evaluated again, hence why they haven't filed to terminate it yet. If Britney gets the OK that she won't be evaluated, it's my impression she'll want to file immediately. 

I think Rosengart wants to set her up so that when she does go into her next evaluation she will pass with flying colours.

She's not currently doing that because Jamie creates so much anxiety for her.

With Jamie gone, and an impartial evaluator brought in, Britney's confidence will go up...Smooth sailing.

• Love 5

Guys trust in Rosengart, Britney said in the transcript this is the route she wants to go down if they won't let terminate without an investigation.

Respect Britney's wishes, Rosengart is an expert and he knows exactly what he is doing.

It's amazing he wants someone who is an expert at forensic accounting to be involved - TEAM CON ARE GOING DOWN!

Honestly, removing Jamie first is the smartest thing to do - he'll contest it ending if he's still involved and this would drag on for many years. So the resolution to that is get rid of the 'problem' first, the problem being Jamie.

• Love 4