Britney files to REPLACE Jamie as Conservator with someone who is an expert in elder abuse litigation - Britney wants to file restraining orders

6 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Good breakdown for those who prefer videos outlining the docs. Comments about the courts lack of action re: abuse, restraining order start around 10:00 mark which I found particularly interesting.  

Wow thats so much this was great

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Seanril said:

What??????

They are still there. She’s tweeted a lot and seems opposed to these filings and she is saying that they can file for termination of the entire conservatorship without an evaluation but Rosengart and the new accountant have no experience with conservatorship and that Britney should have chose a lawyer who knows more about them

18 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

I have a lot to catch up on in this thread, so apologies if this was already posted, but did anyone catch in the court doc that Jamie SIGNS CONTRACTS ON BRITNEY'S BEHALF? Without consulting her?! That seems highly illegal. 

E7RP3TrWUBY2yuQ?format=jpg&name=large

Britney's brother said it was a hybrid business model. 

8 hours ago, ****teamcon said:

Vivian stated that somewhere along the way B agreed to the C ship, making it a voluntary one. So even if it wasn’t legit/lawful in the beginning, she supposedly agreed to it, making it lawful. 

there's nothing lawful about the way it started in 2008, and there's nothing lawful into gaslighting the conservatee so they don't know what's going on in court.

britney said it herself. she was tested throughout circus tour, having been told it was for termination. nothing happened.

they probably did a mess without consulting her.

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, marchrose said:

They are still there. She’s tweeted a lot and seems opposed to these filings and she is saying that they can file for termination of the entire conservatorship without an evaluation but Rosengart and the new accountant have no experience with conservatorship and that Britney should have chose a lawyer who knows more about them

I disagree with Lisa here. Rosengart and Britney are making the moves so that Jamie cannot contest and make Britney go under trial. This is for the better of Britney’s health and psyche and this is what matters. If she’s free tomorrow but all the leeches still own her CC like in 2006/2007 what’s the difference ? She’s taking her power back legally and without a doubt. 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Applejack said:

there's nothing lawful about the way it started in 2008, and there's nothing lawful into gaslighting the conservatee so they don't know what's going on in court.

britney said it herself. she was tested throughout circus tour, having been told it was for termination. nothing happened.

Right and she conveniently didn’t know about when the court dates were they always had her working during them. 

1 hour ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

I have a lot to catch up on in this thread, so apologies if this was already posted, but did anyone catch in the court doc that Jamie SIGNS CONTRACTS ON BRITNEY'S BEHALF? Without consulting her?! That seems highly illegal. 

E7RP3TrWUBY2yuQ?format=jpg&name=large

That was part of the Conservatorship agreement. Reva Goetz is a disgusting human being. I would love if she would rot in a jail cell the rest of her life but judges have a lot of protection…

27 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I disagree with Lisa here. Rosengart and Britney are making the moves so that Jamie cannot contest and make Britney go under trial. This is for the better of Britney’s health and psyche and this is what matters. If she’s free tomorrow but all the leeches still own her CC like in 2006/2007 what’s the difference ? She’s taking her power back legally and without a doubt. 

I think she wanted Rosengart to attack the cship off from the start in 2008. But while I think that's still an angle they're working, they will want to tread carefully if they don't want to throw Lynne under the bus for having perjured in 2008.

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

True, I should have said viv will argue it’s lawful now Bc of that. 

18 hours ago, PZHSB said:

A proper lawyer would’ve advised her to say she would be open to an evaluation with a doctor of her choosing. Harping on the no evaluation only raised red flags. We get why she doesn’t want to go through it again, but the courts have to see all angles. They don’t operate on empathy.  Just because someone can work when they’re heavily controlled and monitored by others doesn’t automatically mean that they can’t be a threat to themselves or others…that’s where the evaluation comes in, which she has allegedly failed multiple times. That is why i said her harping on it was a red flag. Understanding means seeing every side to the situation so no lectures please. 

for me britney was being nothing sort of a genius.

she explained how they set her up with evaluations throughout the cship duration, she researched how cships can be ended without evaluations, she is clearly devising and laying out a plan to not let any member of her family object to a termination.

as a matter of fact, in a probate court, they should be looking for all those signs of clarity from a conservatee. britney has all put together.

brenda penny seems to be in agreement with that, judging on what she has granted britney so far. could she be more incisive? yes. but more and more things are changing.

• Like 2

@rower2222 

11 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Great news, however them not petitioning to end it screams to me Britney has some sort of issue or medical diagnosis that must be pretty severe. Let's hope now she will get more freedoms she deserves and can make progression to being happy and healthy. 

No. As explained earlier in this thread, Jamie needs to be removed first. Asking for termination of the c-ship right away, Jamie would fight it tooth and nail. If removed as conservator, it will be much easier for the c-ship to be lifted, esp. since the new conservator will be able to argue in favour of Britney's competence and will have cleaned out her closet, so to speak, by putting her Estate in order and exposing certain misdeeds by Jamie and/or others, etc. And if Britney is absolutely required to be evaluated for the c-ship to be lifted, a better doctor will be assigned to her—one that is not compromised!

@Forever222 @s&m @everybodygoesdown

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@rower2222 

No. As explained earlier in this thread, Jamie needs to be removed first. Asking for termination of the c-ship right away, Jamie would fight it tooth and nail. If removed as conservator, it will be much easier for the c-ship to be lifted, esp. since the new conservator will be able to argue in favour of Britney's competence and will have cleaned out her closet, so to speak, by putting her Estate in order and exposing certain misdeeds by Jamie and/or others, etc. And if Britney is absolutely required to be evaluated for the c-ship to be lifted, a better doctor will be assigned to her—one that is not compromised!

@Forever222 @s&m @everybodygoesdown

This! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: