Britney files to REPLACE Jamie as Conservator with someone who is an expert in elder abuse litigation - Britney wants to file restraining orders

I think on the live from the court house just now they said that Jody’s hearing is moved to 29th of September together with the petition to remove Jamie. So the way I understood it it will be discussed on the 29th of September and not December (btw a bit confused why there isn’t a thread about today’s hearing 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, rennen said:

127 pages.  :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Britney, honey, it's 11.10 pm here... guess I'll be late for work tomorrow 

I’m only on page 5 but he’s going IN on Jamie, esp his lack of qualifications, conflict of interest, and how much $$ he’s making from the cship. OOF. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

The September hearing is still going ahead, this one is just scheduled by the Judge for December.

It is usually the Judge that decides hearing dates, not the Attorneys - you just file your unavailability and the Judge just fits you in when they can.

Ah Ok. Thank you 😊 Although it’s somewhat annoying that they will discuss everyone’s expenses before they do anything about removing Jamie another few months later. This legal system is so *** **** infuriating 😤

angry twitch streamer GIF by AsmodeeGames

GREAT news !!! REAL PROGRESS. The closest we’ve got thus far. 

logic behind it - 
Investigate them. Corruption, fraud, robbery, mistreatment, bribery, abuse (list is endless) proven. They are removed. File to terminate - theres no one left with any real influential objection… Conservatorship terminated.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This sounds positive and definitely agree it sounds logical and pragmatic.

Does anyone know the likelyhood of the date being brought forward? Like can Rosengart ask to be considered for a cancellation or urgent court hearing? Sorry I’m in the UK and have absolutely no idea how the US legal system works. 

The bizarre thing remains alleged misconduct is being identified by Britney and there is just no urgency to tackle it. I just can’t get my head around it. 

Hopefully once Jamie is removed Britney will basically feel free and will be left alone and the last stage of ending the conservatorship is just a formality. 

#FreeBritney

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not trying to be a butthead. I just don't really understand why they can't do all of this outside of any conservatorship. File to dissolve it then get a TRO against Jamie. Have someone look into the accounting outside of the con. I do feel like Rosengart has Britney's best interests in mind, but why not just file to terminate? I only say this cause Britney herself said she wants to. Would love to hear some perspectives so I can wrap my mind around it 

Law has to follow law and filing a petition to just end it gives Camp Jamie an opportunity to contest it, appeal and could possibly have devastating consequences. Example the Judge sides with Camp Jamie and shes deemed incapable for the next 5 years… They have to follow procedure and leave the court with NO reason NOT to end it.. By filing restraining orders and commencing investigations they’re escalating and navigating the case through the system.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Prachi said:

Hi, can anyone explain me why appointing Rubin will help her? I am not a lawyer, if nobody knows then I will ask tomorrow from my lawyer friend. 

After removing Jamie, doesn't she want this to end? Help to make me understand. 

1) forensic accounting- meaning he’s gonna take a deep dive into where her money is and 2) last time Ingham went to court and said Jamie should be removed, Vivian (Jamie’s lawyer) argued that he can’t be automatically removed Bc there’s no one to replace him, leaving Brits estate vulnerable. So they used vivians own arguments against them and said ok here, here’s a great replacement.