What’s Britney’s Best Album from the 2010s?

Ok hear me out, I enjoy the bops on Femme Fatale more than the bops on Glory, but the duds on FF are waaay worse than the duds on Glory, to the point where Glory is the better album.  I also think Glory has a more sophisticated overall sound, is more experimental, and just shows Brit's personality more than Femme Fatale.

As much as there are songs I like on it, FF sounds like it was created by her crew solely to chase the musical trends of the day. Obvi she saves it from being forgettable, but I still resent her team for trying to dilute her essential Britney-ness through nonstop (and rather trashy tbh) electronica beats and autotuned choruses just so they could have an easy hit and make $$$ from her. 

Spoiler

Like seriously im so mad at the lyric "steaming like a pot full of vegetables" on Drop Dead Beautiful; those producers literally gave Brit their worst material :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: and poor Sabi having to sing that line in a sensual way lol

And as far as I'm concerned, there's only one true album Britney released that has her name as the title, and that album is from 2001, so I am unaware of any others post-2010 ..........

Music Video Sunglasses GIF by Britney Spears

Edited by Lumanizer
wrong "their/there" and also changed "**xy" to "sensual""
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Femme Fatale of course. How I Roll, Trip To Your Heart and He About To Lose Me are better than any song on BJ or Glory. Not to mention the singles... FF was way better.

I like how I roll 

• Love 4

TBH, I think FF is a little generic. I listened to it a lot when were released but I hardly do it anymore, maybe just HIAM. I don't listen much of Glory either but, at least, there's personality in Britney's vocal, so I would said is a better one! 

And I don't put myself in the middle of this hatred towards BJ. I mean, since the album Britney, her vocals are so overly processed and it changes from one album to the next one, and in no one of them is slightly close to her (now rare) live vocals. If I start to questioning I would have to do it from BOMT to now, and I'm so not want to go there... 

So, from the three of them, I would probably choose BJ. Is also generic and It lacks personality on vocals, but at least it has really good EDM songs (wich I love), I listen to WB all the time, it's her best single in the 2010's, and ISBE, TIG, Passanger, NTIFY are all more memorable than anything on Glory!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1