What’s Britney’s Best Album from the 2010s?

49 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

Don't hold it against me, but Glory sounds like Selena Gomez wannabe. There's no bad songs in it, but instead of creating trends like she used to do, Glory follows trend (mellow ***ual sound which was popular around 2016).  

Tbh ITZ was already half mellow and ***ual like 2016's music, so I think that's why seemed more into Glory, than any other post Blackout album, because the genre was already right up her alley

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lali92 said:

Tbh ITZ was already half mellow and ***ual like 2016's music, so I think that's why seemed more into Glory, than any other post Blackout album, because the genre was already right up her alley

But the sounds in ITZ are fresh and very britney, you can say the songs were tailored specifically for Britney and won't work with other singers. while glory has Selena written all over it, especially Just luv me and Just like me. I personally prefer Britney influencing others not the other way around. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

But the sounds in ITZ are fresh and very britney, you can say the songs were tailored specifically for Britney and won't work with other singers. while glory has Selena written all over it, especially Just luv me and Just like me. I personally prefer Britney influencing others not the other way around. 

Well, her biggest hit ever, Toxic was a Kylie Minogue reject.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It’s generic/basic and sounds so outdated! It sounds like a Basic Perry album not a Britney album! I literally never listen to it anymore besides HATLM and TFM....if it never existed I wouldn’t be sad! 

ur basic for thinking that