What’s Britney’s Best Album from the 2010s?

15 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Glory >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Femme Fatale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BJ

Glory is my favorite Britney album :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

12 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Glory! I mean that’s literally the only answer! 

FF feels cheap and has aged horribly and do I even need to say anything about the mess that is BJ! 

30 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Glory DUH :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

2 hours ago, umr3000 said:

Without a doubt “Glory” wins for me hands down. 

1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

Definitely Glory. 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Glory> Britney Jean > Femme Fatale

I think hard to forget ya is such an underrated track, specially this specific part. I know people say it’s forgettable but for me it sums up the entire ******* album. Iconic. 

Reminds me of good and bad parts of 4-5 years ago, kinda cool

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Same! Anyone who says FF is better has basic/highly questionable taste! 

10 minutes ago, Hot.As.Ice. said:

FF for me. Its proto hyperpop goodness 

@Brit52

19 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Hey y’all 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Seriously. FF aged like milk :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: it was outdated when it got released and it remains outdated now. I do love He About Lose Me.

Overall it’s not like it’s a bad album, but I was so used to Britney using new sounds that it shocked me she released an EDM heavy album when EDM was on its way out.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, Rik said:

I think hard to forget ya is such an underrated track, specially this specific part. I know people say it’s forgettable but for me it sums up the entire ******* album. Iconic. 

Reminds me of good and bad parts of 4-5 years ago, kinda cool

Yes! 2016/2017 was a very up and down time for me and these songs really bring it back immediately 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Yes! 2016/2017 was a very up and down time for me and these songs really bring it back immediately 

Legit. It is so weird to think about what I eas experiencing back then. I still feel that sometimes but the music is truly a time capsule. In my opinion even if glory isnt considered to be as risk taking as her work in the 2000s, it is a pure collection of what Britney sounds like in her 30s fully committing herself to the various sounds of the late 2010s. It’s very cool and diverse and I quite like it 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Hard to chose between Glory and FF. They are very different. 
Can’t choose between «TTWE, HIAM, Inside Out, How I Roll, BFB, HATLM» and «Make Me, Just Love Me, Slumber Party,  Love Me Down, Mood Ring, Swimming in the Stars» ether. I need all of this in my life. 
But definitely Work ***** EP is the worst. 

• Like 2