What’s Britney’s Best Album from the 2010s?

Personally, Femme Fatale is the best one in terms of sound, for me personally - maybe cause that era was when all the dubstep, electronic pop were huge hits and all over the charts.

Glory was different. It was like a fresh, modern take of a "classic Britney sound" as we hear such a growth from her previous two albums, and as for Britney Jean - I probably listen to like 4-5 songs from that album and that's it. 

• Like 1

1. Glory

2. Femme Fatale 

3. Britney Jean 

I know im in the minority, but I actually like BJ. As an album, it’s def not cohesive, and there’s obviously the issue of it not being 100% Britney vocals, but I do believe her voice is there at least a little bit on every song. Knowing what we know now tho, chillin wit you should be destroyed. 

somedays Glory is my favorite album. I go back and forth between Glory and In The Zone . I like every song on Glory though, I’ve never been a fan of early mornin on ITZ. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Not this thread becoming a hit with my name in the OP…yes I am still THAT *****, my S&M momenT @Rik giphy.gif

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: omg yes!!! Now that’s what I calll longevity ….. but the gag is ur team didn’t want u to speak ur truth so they muted ur mic :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: poor dignified love 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love Britney Jean :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Hi Pokémon

tbh I actually enjoyed much it BJ a when it came out tbh. I was in high school and really rooted for britney. 

I really liked these tracks when it came out

this actually brings back a lot of memories that I kind of wish I could retrieve. 

tbh…. Like should I just collect all her vinyls at this point? I made a promise to not but hhhh I already have Baby, Oops, Oops Remix and Bsides, Circus, Blackout, Glory deluxe, this Boys remix on this 2002 hot songs pressing, and the original slave 4 u single/instrumental from 2001

• Love 1