Jamie Lynn Spears: "Dear Lord, can we stop this bull **** once and for all. Amen"

Btw Juno, Myah out-sang you on “Chillin With U”

I’d pay so much money just to get into a heated argument with this psycho.  Her complete lack of intelligence is embarrassing for her.  Hating on a hashtag, meanwhile her sister (I have to assume it was her…even if it’s not it’s an account REPRESENTING her) is now using said hashtag.  She’s so aggressive and hateful towards her sister’s supporters.  And it’s not because her beautiful children are receiving non-existent death threats. 🙄

Does she think she’s the only southern thing out there with an attitude?  Because a ***** hasn’t met me.  I will HURT HER FEELINGS quick.  And I so badly want to.

• Love 2

Also…to continue showing how awful of a sister JL is (we should make a burn book tbh)….look back at interactions/interviews if Britney either with her or talking about her.  She was SO in awe of her little sister and so lovingly protective.  This is a woman who once said the only little girl she has a responsibility to role model for is “my little sister.”

the Stages book also comes to mind…Britney talks amazingly of JL in that book and how protective she is of her.   And this is what JL is.

this is a girl who didn’t even tell her SISTER she was pregnant….remember that sad moment Britney was made aware that JL was pregnant by a PAPARAZZO…even though she refused to believe him.   Oof.  JL is trash.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I noticed my NPD when I was 22, it was a very....painful experience. I had a panic attack, started to sweat, I even threw up when I realized that I'm actually not a good guy at all. So I started talking to a therapist and yes, she was surprised how effectively I noticed I have all the signs of this disorder. So we started working on it and nearly 7 years later, here I am :) I try keep my ego in place.

She basically connected it to the fact it runs in my genes, however it was triggered by me being bullied in childhood and then growing into a muscular gym-gay who gets a lot of attention, which all together was the perfect recipe to get it triggered. It gets difficult sometimes but eh, that's life. Thank you for your kind words! :)

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, Brit52 said:

I think about this a lot... at 1.40

"Scoot over britney, I'm coming"

Also earlier in the video she says she's gonna be just like Britney, but "better"

Some people never change.

I remember watching this live with my mom. Her reaction was that JL needed her  *** whooped back to reality 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Bro can this b itch just STFU already? She's so vile and has 0 sense of emotional intelligence. Just shut up. You were silent for 13 years cashing from your sister's misery locking her up in a horrible confined rehab DURING XMAS while you and the rest of ur sh itty family were livin it up . 

But no , now she wants to save face since the tables have been flipped. Stupid b itch. God she's insufferable . Cant believe how she turned out. She was such a great person. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

JL is truly demonic and evil. Twitter posted receipts of her saying "we have a condo in Destin , FL" during the time Britney's whole family vacationed while she was locked in a mental institution against her will - but that is Britney's condo that she pays for. 

When is Steel Magnolias being cancelled?! Netflix cannot support someone like this 

• Love 2