Jamie Lynn Spears: "Dear Lord, can we stop this bull **** once and for all. Amen"

1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

In alleged text messages recovered from the couple we can see her husband bragging to a family friend that the best way to get her wife off is by using their totally favorite phrase: “you’ll never be her” but only in extreme cases as it’ll definitely make JLS squirt all over the room and it’s a little messy to clean.

Reliable source also says that this is their bedroom song :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 6

Oh my god can this ******* talentless ghoul shut the **** up and let her inexistent career die ? Like is she serious right now ? Is she ******* serious ? 

This ******* ***** along with her whole trash *** family let Britney down and used her and her money until the last drop and we should believe Jamie Lou and be sorry for her ? I think the **** not. 

Girl I can't tell you how happy I am that Britney got her own lawyer and how her entire trash family are shaking in their boots cause they KNOW they'll get exposed officially, with evidence. This circus is over, Jamie Lou. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

that's usually how it goes. Unfortunately I used to suffer from NPD in my early 20s, im still in therapy for this but I have it under control. It does run in the family but often skips a generation if genetical (my therapist believes I inherited it from my grandma from dad's end). She treated her kids just the way you described, my dad was the black sheep and his older sister was the golden child who, I shi*t you not, developed a narcissistic personality lol.

Unfortunately, 95% of people who suffer from NPD quite literally never realize they have it. They live in a world their brain created where everything is about them and they're the kindest person in the world. It comes with great manipulative skills and lack of empathy so you end up lying like a pro. I definitely recognize a lot of it in JML, it's sad. She'll probably never be able to realize she has this issue :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

You're right, the problem in many cases is a lack of self-awareness and self-reflection; in people with NPD I've encountered, this takes the shape of always playing the victim & blaming other people for everything rather than taking responsibility, which is basically what Jamie Lynn does.

Good on you for taking control & doing the work in therapy to break the cycle, that's a really brave thing to do!

• Love 5

Are we surprised that she is so oblivious and playing victim in this tbh? Eat Pray Britney pointed this out in their podcast about the New Yorker article, when Lynn was featured. Lynne said she couldn't talk too loud in case someone walked in and caught her talking to media...

Lets follow their logistics; Jamie is in Louisianna in an RV, Britney is in her home in LA. That only leave two people; Bryan and Jamie Lynn. No one has seen or heard from Bryan, but Jamie Lynn has been with Lynn regularly, even on the day of the hearing, she posted it on instagram.

With that said, we can therefore assume, the person she didn't want to walk in was JL. Why? because JL might possibly report it back to Jamie.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Are we surprised that she is so oblivious and playing victim in this tbh? Eat Pray Britney pointed this out in their podcast about the New Yorker article, when Lynn was featured. Lynne said she couldn't talk too loud in case someone walked in and caught her talking to media...

Lets follow their logistics; Jamie is in Louisianna in an RV, Britney is in her home in LA. That only leave two people; Bryan and Jamie Lynn. No one has seen or heard from Bryan, but Jamie Lynn has been with Lynn regularly, even on the day of the hearing, she posted it on instagram.

With that said, we can therefore assume, the person she didn't want to walk in was JL. Why? because JL might possibly report it back to Jamie.

Hmm very good point :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Like 3