Jamie Lynn Spears: "Dear Lord, can we stop this bull **** once and for all. Amen"

I get that she's clearly not an ally for Brit but I don't understand why she is so hopelessly bad at PR. When the entire world is behind Britney's cause, why wouldn't she at least pretend to be a supporter, even just to get us off her case. All she needed to do was show some earnest compassion for her sis and offer her support. All she seems capable of expressing is defensiveness and passive agression. 

What is wrong with her? :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Love 2
  • Like 7
  • Super Mods

If she were the true Christian she cosplays as she would take her prayer off social media and go to church, confess her sins, look inward, commit to doing better and using her voice for Britney! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

If she is so bothered by the “slander” or the bull**** then why not come clean? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Go live or do an interview and show how you’ve supported your sister. End all the allegations or rumors. Bring receipts. And not just the receipts of what Britney’s money paid for for you! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:
But she can’t do that because she either has more allegiance to her dad than Britney or she just knows she’s not innocent and can’t face her own failings. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

This trash of a woman has a legitimate narcissistic personality disorder I swear :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

It definitely feels that way and it makes total sense in the case of this family -- if the parents are narcissistic, they usually have one favourite or "golden child" who can do no wrong in their eyes, and the other child is the black sheep who takes all the blame for everything & is often abused. The golden child often develops narcissistic personality disorder themselves.

(On a side note, this thread is brutal for thin-lipped Britney stans like myself lmao :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: )

• Love 4
  • Haha 5
16 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I get that she's clearly not an ally for Brit but I don't understand why she is so hopelessly bad at PR. When the entire world is behind Britney's cause, why wouldn't she at least pretend to be a supporter, even just to get us off her case. All she needed to do was show some earnest compassion for her sis and offer her support. All she seems capable of expressing is defensiveness and passive agression. 

What is wrong with her? :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Jamie Lynn is a narcissist without a conscience, just like her daddy. She’s pushing back against her sisters allegations of their daddy’s abuse because Jamie Lynn is in deep denial about who Jamie Spears is. She’s just as messed up as he is!! Then there’s Lou Taylor toying with her head for years and this is what you get. It’s blasphemous how they all cloak their devious ways and shady wrongdoings up in prayers and Bible scriptures. The biggest sinners are the ones who claim to love the Lord.🙄

• Love 8

Yea homegirl is just built different... does she have some sort of mental disability... no disrespect to people with them... but she is posting these things, I don’t think she fully understands the situation... like I think girl is a bit slow... could she also be suffering from depression or something like Britney was in 2007??? I mean I honestly don’t know.. but once this is all over I’m sure Britney will set the record straight... but idk something seems really off about Jamie Lynn... even the pics she post before this are strange... I dunnooo guys. I wouldn’t be surprised if her husband Jamie and her dad drugged this girl too... remember the story about Britney’s dad putting ***** in her food.... omfgggg 

• Haha 5
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

It definitely feels that way and it makes total sense in the case of this family -- if the parents are narcissistic, they usually have one favourite or "golden child" who can do no wrong in their eyes, and the other child is the black sheep who takes all the blame for everything & is often abused. The golden child often develops narcissistic personality disorder themselves.

(On a side note, this thread is brutal for thin-lipped Britney stans like myself lmao :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: )

that's usually how it goes. Unfortunately I used to suffer from NPD in my early 20s, im still in therapy for this but I have it under control. It does run in the family but often skips a generation if genetical (my therapist believes I inherited it from my grandma from dad's end). She treated her kids just the way you described, my dad was the black sheep and his older sister was the golden child who, I shi*t you not, developed a narcissistic personality lol.

Unfortunately, 95% of people who suffer from NPD quite literally never realize they have it. They live in a world their brain created where everything is about them and they're the kindest person in the world. It comes with great manipulative skills and lack of empathy so you end up lying like a pro. I definitely recognize a lot of it in JML, it's sad. She'll probably never be able to realize she has this issue :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 7
  • Like 1