Jamie Lynn Spears: "Dear Lord, can we stop this bull **** once and for all. Amen"

Does she wanna get dragged? I do not understand at least Brit's brother is quiet in all this because he knows now nobody is going to believe anything. Not once Jamie has said anything about #freebritney while Sam's sisters are showing the support this is really pathetic. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

The whole family truly believes that Britney is gravely mentally ill and is only doing this because of the freebritney movement. I hope she never speaks to any of them again. 

I think this is what they believe. That she is crazy and severely damaged. Even if she were, its her right to have rights over her personhood, her kids, her womb. Its ridiculous. Jamie Lynn’s tone in all if this is that these are just tantrums thrown by Britney and that her daddy can do no wrong. How much of a cold **** do you have to be to ignore your sister’s allegations of abuse. I think what is happening here is obvious. While Britney got the worst of Jamie, Jamie Lynn might have a whole different view of her dad. He can do no wrong in  her eyes and Britney publicly slandering her daddy is not sitting right with her. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1