Fans Turning Against Lynn Spears on IG

Britney called out her entire family more than once and didn’t mention “but not my mum/but not my sister”. 

They’re all equally bad and terrible. How can a mother be vacationing while her daughter is in a rehab clinic having goodness knows what crazy ***** shoved down her throat? 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Lynne could've done more. Hell, anything. It's been 13 years! In Britney's own words: "My whole family did nothing." And I'm sorry but I don't believe the excuse that "Lynne is terrified of Jamie, too, so she had no choice but to keep quiet." She must've known about the abuse, gaslighting, and neglect. She couldn't have sought help from an outside party? Never? All this time? Nah, it don't pass muster. I'm glad she's finally doing the right thing for Britney's sake but Lynne should absolutely be held accountable. They've all robbed Britney 13 years of her life that she will never get back. Not to mention the psychological trauma she will have to work through after this.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

She's ignorant and likely a victim of years of abuse from Jamie as well which has probably given her her own deep-seated issues. I'm not happy that she hasn't advocated a lot more proactively on Britney's behalf over the years, but I don't believe she's near the level of evil of Jamie or the masterminds behind this ridiculous arrangement.

I don't know. It's hard to come to terms with how I feel about Lynn. I'm severely disappointed in her, but at the same time I don't think I would go in on her so aggressively.

• Like 3

She deserves it and my guess would be a lot worse is coming her way legally. 13 years is an awfully long time to sit around enjoying the money your daughter made without saying a thing or questioning the circumstances. I understand there is probably severe underlying trauma from Jamie but in 13 years she never once felt provoked to be like "this is enough"? I would think throwing your daughter in a mental hospital where she was abused would do it for some but I'm also speaking from a non-narcissistic place of empathy so what do I know? :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 5

Honestly i dont think going to the comments to wish peoples dead is a good thing, i do believe its ok to go there and raise a question, ask for a statement or position etc.

I also do believe that Lynne could be a naive/manipulated person and is trying to help now for whatever reason - even guilty. But i cant believe how she, as a mother, could just go on vacation while Britney was in a clinic. Its unforgivable and i cant imagine where she had her head at while doing this.

My dad was in a clinic 2 times during one month each. Me and my mother went to the clinic basicaly every single day to check on him or at least know how he was doing during his recovery. Its not something easy to deal with but im sure, the last thing that came to our minds at the time was to go on his beach house.

• Like 3

I'm so torn about Lynn because I really wanted to believe she had the best intentions for her daughter's well-being, I mean she's her own effin mother! My mom would kill for me, and my siblings if something happened to any of us so I don't get how can she live her life so naturally knowing all this  :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

My father on the other hand has James Spears vibes all over! I totally undertand Brit's feelings and the abusive situations described so Brit you're not the only one with a monster as father :rupaulslap_hit_mad: 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

Personally idk. I don’t think she deserves all the hate. I’m sure she’s guilty to a degree but wasn’t she the first and really only “family member” to show support of Britney being freed?

she took too long to get involved. Maybe she couldn’t or didn’t know how?

And honestly I’ve been Sort of on the fence about Lynn because of her book. I never read it tho

There’s a timeline around here somewhere. I wish Jordan could pin it or smth like that.

But, Lynne didn’t bother to formally make a move until May 2019. What was it that finally got her to do something? It wasn’t Britney being unnecessarily and involuntary locked away in the mental hospital for months. I think it had to do with the Tru$t. Follow the money!!

6 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

In the comments of her recent post. Does she deserve it? (Idk if a thread been already made)

She absolutely deserves it. Every single one of them has 13 years of dirt, blood, tears, pain and fraud on their hands.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, generation glory said:

There’s a timeline around here somewhere. I wish Jordan could pin it or smth like that.

But, Lynne didn’t bother to formally make a move until May 2019. What was it that finally got her to do something? It wasn’t Britney being unnecessarily and involuntary locked away in the mental hospital for months. I think it had to do with the Tru$t. Follow the money!!

Lynn didn’t do a god damn thing to help her daughter until now. She’s trying to change the narrative to stick around after Britney is free. 

• Love 2