Fans Turning Against Lynn Spears on IG

I am so disappointed in Lynne. Though Jansen (one of Britney’s best friends) commented to say that lynne is not in the wrong or something to that effect. It’s been too long that she’s been silent or let her suffer, I hope she is good to Britney and has supported her privately because honestly publicly, it looks bad! I can just imagine her in her southern accent saying ‘ I didn’t know, what they were doing ya’ll’ 🙄

• Love 4
  • Like 3
38 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

In the comments of her recent post. Does she deserve it? (Idk if a thread been already made)

I dont know if she deserves it or not but i feel really sorry for Britney that even her mother didn't support her 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Personally idk. I don’t think she deserves all the hate. I’m sure she’s guilty to a degree but wasn’t she the first and really only “family member” to show support of Britney being freed?

she took too long to get involved. Maybe she couldn’t or didn’t know how?

And honestly I’ve been Sort of on the fence about Lynn because of her book. I never read it tho

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Lynne Spears has never genuinely cared about Britney's well-being. She wanted Brit to work hard and become a superstar to pay for mommy's lavish lifestyle. Lynne never was there for Britney when she was touring as a 16 year old. All other celebrity mothers like  JT's, Taylor's, Ariana's support their kids. Lynne left Britney to wolves of Hollywood even before conservatorship.

This and you psychos call her not a bad mom. In fact, she is a disgusting mother who let her child all alone. She deserves all the hate and I’ll probably insert myself on her comments, too! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Love 5