So what happened in 2016?

11 minutes ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

Her story about the Glory album name inspiration never seemed quite right. She said it came from her son saying to her (I’m paraphrasing from memory) “won’t it be glorious when you finish your album”.

I don’t know why, but I always felt like she was promised that the c-ship would end after that album and after Vegas. This is why she wanted to be breaking free from chains on the original album cover. So Glory had a different meaning originally IMO.

it would also explain the 2016 passion, and the new lows that followed up until now when the c-ship did not end.

This. I’m guessing she was baited by her team in creating the album by promising that the con will end for good after the era. And I remember she tried to bring up the con in a talk show too. After that, Glory came into a screeching halt if I remember correctly. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It was probably a few things. We know Jamie went away to be with Jamie Lynn and Bryan stepped in, so there was probably less bull**** within the conservatorship. She said she had to be “strategic” to make the album she wanted and it obviously worked, so she was probably feeling empowered about that and the input she had into the revamped show. Plus, I’m sure I read somewhere recently she was trying to end the conservatorship back then (and Robert Haviland’s tweets seem to back this up), so she was probably feeling hopeful for the future, too.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

i agree with everyone, i believe she was truly excited and motivated on creating this last album because she had more control than in the previous three. She worked with great people that were actually interested on making sure she was having fun and a say in the process. She was also excited for the distribution, promo and the visuals for that era but I believe all the "no's" she heard, the artwork concept being switched, the interviews being over-controlled and even censored started to take a toll on her motivation and things just went downhill.

Imagine you finally get to do something you wanted for a while and when the time comes people simply stand in your way and ruin the process for you... :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

But yeah, Brit was happier than these last few years for sure and I'm happy that she was emotionally invested on her work :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 7
6 hours ago, HIM said:

She was just in a really good place and time. She recorded an album she actually wanted to do. She got a taste of what it’s like when she’s in control and she loved it :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

Come on,from where you got that idea that she likes glory,she didn't  like anything post blackout,not even her life,let alone recording process

• Love 1

The way she was posing on the red carpet at the VMAs when she performed gave me chills. She was so confident, she had completed an album she was happy with and she was looking bomb. 2016 was definitely a good year. Beside all the stuff with the Make Me video I thought that year was a good year to be a fan. She really understood the assignment with Glory. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, HIM said:

She was just in a really good place and time. She recorded an album she actually wanted to do. She got a taste of what it’s like when she’s in control and she loved it :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

The Chris Redfield thirst mod pic I can't :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

2 hours ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

Her story about the Glory album name inspiration never seemed quite right. She said it came from her son saying to her (I’m paraphrasing from memory) “won’t it be glorious when you finish your album”.

I don’t know why, but I always felt like she was promised that the c-ship would end after that album and after Vegas. This is why she wanted to be breaking free from chains on the original album cover. So Glory had a different meaning originally IMO.

it would also explain the 2016 passion, and the new lows that followed up until now when the c-ship did not end.

God it makes me so sick that Team Con continues to dangle the c-ship ending in front of Britney like a carrot every few years. Such a sh!tty bait and switch, but what do we expect from a corrupt group of people seeking to keep Britney under their control? :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

2 hours ago, car said:

I think she basically had 50/50 custody of her kids in practice (obviously not legally). She would always talk about making them breakfast (yet legally she is deemed unable to do that for herself smh), taking them to school etc. So I think her kids were with her a lot and she was on cloud 9. Combine that with the other professional reasons above, you have a happier Brit 

This makes me so sad...like the woman just wants simple things - like being able to spend time with her damn kids. As Wendy Williams said, death to all of them :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 2