So what happened in 2016?

3 hours ago, freebritneynow said:

It seems that every time Britney was feeling better and regaining control, the conservatorship was quick to do something to pull her back i.e. she started feeling empowered while w/David Lucado and then Jamie bought a video of him kissing some girl. She was feeling passionate, motivated and powerful during 2018 rehearsals for Domination (see youtube vids of rehearsals and Brit saying in court she was GREAT) but then she refuses a dance move and the conservatorship says, uh oh, she's getting too powerful, she's not doing everything we say, so they punish her, put her on lithium.  

My theory is that your body gets used to any **** after taking it for years, so whatever they were using to keep her zombie-like was wearing off after being on it for several years (per Brit's testimony) or just working well, so she was feeling more powerful and back to her old self, then they drugged her with something more powerful when they realized it wasn't doing it's job (not the job of making her well, but the 'job' of making her quiet, silent, submissive).  As someone else mentioned, 2016 she did Glory and stated several times that the producer of that album was really great and made it very fun (I forget her name, but she is thanked in the album booklet for Glory) and that's when she met Sam Asghari during the Slumber Party vid.  So she did a great album, met a great guy and was making great strides through the end of the Vegas show and coming in to Domination, but she was also being worked harder and harder and was tired and that's when the **** hit the fan in 2018/2019...after that she said f$^# you to her management after this abusive situation of keeping her confined for 4 months and said she would not work anymore.  Another thought/theory about 2016 is that even though she did press and it was very limited/monitored, maybe they reduced her meds because they knew she would need to promote the album?  Or because she was so confined she was happy to get to interact with more people about an album that she was actually excited/proud of?

It's sad that just as she was regaining power and control they traumatized her for 4months to wear her down.  But that's why it's so huge she spoke up.  She will reclaim her power and identity no matter what!  If a person can find moments of happiness and joy and hope even amidst the darkest, craziest situations, they will definitely be able to experience more and more joy when they are no longer within those dark forces.  Her speaking up will absolutely help in the healing process  and for her to recover from traumas and I hope she goes harder than ever on a new show or tour that she WANTS to do at some point just to show how she can do it on her own and it will be more amazing than ever.  She will even be able to speak up and talk about her experience in whatever way she chooses.  I'm amazed and inspired by her strength and ability to keep going even when it probably felt very very hopeless.  Go Brit!

All this. I think Britney has the most inspirational story of any famous person I’ve ever heard of. How many times have people called her the nicest, sweetest person they’ve met? Meanwhile she was/is going through absolute hell behind the scenes.

I really don’t understand how she is so strong. It’s kind of unfathomable.

• Love 2

Things turned around for Britney as a performer in summer 2015. She had the green and purple in her hair, maybe that empowered her. I also think she really enjoyed the Pretty Girls performance. Also, she had been in Vegas for almost 3 years at that point so she was comfortable with the show, her schedule/routine, the cast & crew, etc. Doing the same show for so long seemed to be really good for her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I think she got more freedom back then and it could be her medicine effect or maybe team cship gave her false promises and false hope about her future. Maybe they found right medicine for her for a while. And then it stopped working.

I don't doubt they gave her false promises. I know it was IN the CONTRACT for Vegas that in order to do it, she had to be under conservatorship (who knows if the concert venue required that, or they put it in just to ensure the CShip could continue), so I'm sure they used that against her and told her the CShip would end after Vegas, but instead they forced her onto another tour right away and then tried to start Domination without getting her out of it.  As for her meds, according to her testimony (that she reread from 2019), at the point when they gave her lithium, she had been on the same meds for 8 years - although they could've been adjusting the amount of it up or down.

8 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Aww this just made me so sad that she is retiring, if this is Britney off her meds then this all the evidence that she never needed them to work

Don't worry too much. I have high hopes she's just saying she's retiring so these leeches don't think there's any reason to keep her under conservatorship and keep controlling/making money off her.  But I wouldn't doubt it's very possible if she gets out of the conservatorship and has some time, she will do a Vegas show or something if only to prove them wrong and show she CAN do it on her own.  She's still younger than JLo who did a high energy Vegas show while in her late 40's.  Brit will dance again!

7 minutes ago, freebritneynow said:

Don't worry too much. I have high hopes she's just saying she's retiring so these leeches don't think there's any reason to keep her under conservatorship and keep controlling/making money off her.  But I wouldn't doubt it's very possible if she gets out of the conservatorship and has some time, she will do a Vegas show or something if only to prove them wrong and show she CAN do it on her own.  She's still younger than JLo who did a high energy Vegas show while in her late 40's.  Brit will dance again!

Why would she go back to the place where she was enslaved?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

Why would she go back to the place where she was enslaved?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

According to her own interviews, she said she really liked to work in Vegas because it was regular shows but she didn't have to travel around the world, it was just to LA and Vegas and she liked a regular routine.  The problem is not Vegas, the problem of abuse comes from the conservators.

As much as i want her to be free i also have to say that in 2016 her medication seemed to be just spot on, balanced appart from the fact of being single, having her kids, recording glory, etc. All that seemed to be working fine for her. What i dint know is what happened AFTER that but BEFORE they took her to the facility. Remember how everyone was talking about her tiks and manners while performing. In 2016 she was fierce and sharp but calmed at the same time i dont know how to explain it. Then she started to look more anxious and i wonder what was going on. Like in 2018.

Now we know as a fact cause SHE said it that she has always taken the same medication at the same hour every day for years. So if it was not a change in meds something else changed

• Love 1