So what happened in 2016?

I would like to know what’s your opinion about 2016. What could have happened to her that she regained her passion back then? I remember the fanbase discussing about her being single again possibly made the change, but knowing the facts now I just don’t know… ‘Cause in the light of recent informations we have all agreed why she had looked stiff and passionless for a whole lot of time. Why 2016 is an exception then?

Could it be that she was finished with an album she actually liked and contributed to? And that’s it?

Or any other reasons? 
Please share what you think!

• Love 5
  • Like 3
Just now, HIM said:

She was just in a really good place and time. She recorded an album she actually wanted to do. Britney got a taste of what it’s like when she’s in control and she loved it :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If I'm correct, at this time, Jamie Lynn was working on country music of her own, and Jamie chose to move to her, rather than stay with Britney. This affected his position as tour manager, if I'm correct, and Bryan was appointed this position temporarily.

Very good point. So might be her way back then to show she is only willing to give more when that jerk is out. Not sure if it was conscious but might be. Maybe she was just happier and that’s it but based on what you wrote it could be a message for her whole team…

• Love 4
  • Like 1

It looked like she had creative control with Glory up until the music video for Make Me was scrapped. She seemed to put her foot down with Slumber Party though, but the whole era was cut short due to poor sales. Even though at the time the VMA performance was lackluster, it was very foreshadowing given the recent events. The Make Me performance was showing where she was with the hands all around her, and the performance with G-Eazy foreshadowed where she wants to go by hopefully getting married and being around her lover instead of her handlers. I'm also sure that she was over the residency so I think by her having a new album out it made things interesting and fun again for her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If I'm correct, at this time, Jamie Lynn was working on country music of her own, and Jamie chose to move to her, rather than stay with Britney. This affected his position as tour manager, if I'm correct, and Bryan was appointed this position temporarily.

This.

Plus Karen Kwak.

It would be interesting to dig up the court documents about this.

I believe the changes were approved in August of 2015.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Not only early 2016, but also August 2015... I don't know what happened but she ate the damn stage... She was THE.*******.BOSS

:werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

never thought i’d say this but man i really miss POM

but yea idk why she seemed to be happy during 2016 probably cuz of glory and cuz celebs usually tend to be happier when they’re single for some reason i mean at least we know why she looked like she wanted to off herself in the 2018 tour 

• Love 6