Elon Musk: #FreeBritney

14 minutes ago, Matou said:

Or a guy who ruined ppl with just 1 tweet by dropping the currency by 25% :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

It's what they deserve for getting greedy. Buddy of mine had almost 20k with barely any investment and despite us telling him to at least sell half. He was like nahh this is gonna rise for at least 50% in next few days.

Welp he lost almost 10k in next few days :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

13 minutes ago, Easy There said:

It's what they deserve for getting greedy. Buddy of mine had almost 20k with barely any investment and despite us telling him to at least sell half. He was like nahh this is gonna rise for at least 50% in next few days.

Welp he lost almost 10k in next few days :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Musk's followers work like parrots though. They dont know about any analysis, risk management or trading psychology and just go with the flow. A friend that used to work with me lost almost all his money betting on Musk's SNL appearence. I said gurl take care nobody knows what that prick will say, and seconds after the market melted like butter. Woke up with him on the phone desperate and all I did was say "*****, I told you so."

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

That's crazy ... in what world you can make money for doing nothing ? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: ppl put him on a pedestal when for me he is a big a part of the craziness we are living :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1