Team con new twitter account

3 minutes ago, mangotango said:

This is kinda what I mean. There is nothing really suspicious there imo, and nothing to report. What would you report them for even? 

The phrasing they use is super common, to say "lawyer", misinformation etc. I see countless users here and instagram accounts etc. use similar phrasing all the time. I don't know much about surprisewitness, haven't followed, but I - and several others - would agree that from a legal perspective it was not anything strange that the audio got cut off. If anything I am (pleasantly) surprised they kept it on for the entirety of Britney's statement. That said, not following surprisewitness nor these other accounts, I don't know if/what their beef is overall with each other.

Being a bit critical and suspicious is good, just don't let it get blown over into paranoia. Not everyone has to have the exact same opinions, that is fine. Step back and look at the bigger picture, are they advocating in favor of Britney? I think all three of them are. I don't necessarily agree 100% with all three (from what I have seen) in certain areas, but I think overall all of them bring more good than harm for sure. 

Your account was created june 24, just saying. And your post history is... interesting :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

If it is in fact them they are not going to come out saying that they love Ingham and team con

How are you defining the word "fact" here? You, and others I assume, might suspect it is them, but you don't know it is a fact. Again, it is fine to have somewhat differing opinions on some things, just don't get too caught up in where you differ so you lose sight of the end goal. 

Are they posting something problematic or harmful? Then discuss that instead and explain how, that is actually useful and might help others get more informed. But I just kinda fail to see what the purpose and value is of this. If it is them, alright - but are they posting anything that is harmful? That is what matters. 

This is kinda what I mean. There is nothing really suspicious there imo, and nothing to report. What would you report them for even? 

The phrasing they use is super common, to say "lawyer", misinformation etc. I see countless users here and instagram accounts etc. use similar phrasing all the time. I don't know much about surprisewitness, haven't followed, but I - and several others - would agree that from a legal perspective it was not anything strange that the audio got cut off. If anything I am (pleasantly) surprised they kept it on for the entirety of Britney's statement. That said, not following surprisewitness nor these other accounts, I don't know if/what their beef is overall with each other.

Being a bit critical and suspicious is good, just don't let it get blown over into paranoia. Not everyone has to have the exact same opinions, that is fine. Step back and look at the bigger picture, are they advocating in favor of Britney? I think all three of them are. I don't necessarily agree 100% with all three (from what I have seen) in certain areas, but I think overall all of them bring more good than harm for sure. 

Kirsten is that you?

• Haha 2

How are you defining the word "fact" here? You, and others I assume, might suspect it is them, but you don't know it is a fact. Again, it is fine to have somewhat differing opinions on some things, just don't get too caught up in where you differ so you lose sight of the end goal. 

Are they posting something problematic or harmful? Then discuss that instead and explain how, that is actually useful and might help others get more informed. But I just kinda fail to see what the purpose and value is of this. If it is them, alright - but are they posting anything that is harmful? That is what matters. 

I don't have to do anything hun this is exhell, you clearly don't know that since you got here june 24. Or maybe you were already lurking :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Your account was created june 24, just saying. And your post history is... interesting :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Haha I just knew that would come up. But no, I too am not LFB or whatever other account you want to go with. I too think my post history is interesting, so thanks ;) But really, this is just the same stuff - creating paranoia for no reason. If you want to discuss any of my post history you find "interesting", then feel free to be more specific and point it out. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I don't have to do anything hun this is exhell, you clearly don't know that since you got here june 24. Or maybe you were already lurking :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Well, no one has to do anything really. I am just saying it would be a heck lot more productive and useful if we discussed things with actual substance, rather than spinning out in a paranoid blame game. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

oh my !:ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:  That surprise witness tweeted something about accounts being bought recently. Ami from atrl posted about the account on the 23rd and on the 24th it bought gained 10k followers, check social blade. Could it be that Ami sold this account to team con?

Uhh they gained 10k followers because the hearing happened on the 23rd and they were one of the few Britney update accounts who were not private posting about the aftermath.

Regarding theSurpriseWitness, they seemed to get into a spat because SW asked for them to provide evidence that they were actually on Britney’s side but promptly blocked them in 10 minutes before they could respond.

REGARDLESS, it is troubling that they’ve come out of nowhere. They haven’t hurt the movement yet, but we should keep a close eye on them 

11 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Haha I just knew that would come up. But no, I too am not LFB or whatever other account you want to go with. I too think my post history is interesting, so thanks ;) But really, this is just the same stuff - creating paranoia for no reason. If you want to discuss any of my post history you find "interesting", then feel free to be more specific and point it out. 

Lou Taylor confirmed - allegedly.

• Haha 1

God, I don't wanna do this again. Even if they're not LFB this is shady af and people shouldn't be trusting them. No one should be trusting anyone actually, why would you call a freaking hotline anyway? None of this is helping Britney. If you actually want to do something besides building up pressure by keeping stuff trending on social media, contact actual higher ups, don't go running to some no name accounts no one knows. LFB has proven that you can't even trust people when they do "face reveals". What a circus. Coming for TheSurpriseWittness is laughable. 

• Like 7

#Free Britney Live Lawyers For Britney had a very recent Twitter spat (since deleted) with Britney Fan. Not too long after Britney Fan gets shut down!

Going after Britney Fan and Surprise Witness, two of the biggest advocates (and legit as well) in the movement! Somethin not right there! Don’t you think?

5520-DB43-880-F-477-E-A40-F-CD83149882-C

B5-E475-CF-8169-4917-AD5-D-F2-D0-C571-E1

15-EBFFEE-DE23-4-F16-8-A8-A-58-A0-CD4-B1

This (below) is from someone who’s been in the game like two months! Sure Jan!

AB5-FCA78-C174-424-A-94-D6-104-D289795-A

24-F244-F8-B95-F-4025-9-E8-C-A5-EBE0-A04

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

#Free Britney Live Lawyers For Britney had a very recent Twitter spat (since deleted) with Britney Fan. Not too long after Britney Fan gets shut down!

Going after Britney Fan and Surprise Witness, two of the biggest advocates (and legit as well) in the movement! Somethin not right there! Don’t you think?

5520-DB43-880-F-477-E-A40-F-CD83149882-C

B5-E475-CF-8169-4917-AD5-D-F2-D0-C571-E1

15-EBFFEE-DE23-4-F16-8-A8-A-58-A0-CD4-B1

LFB are the ones who bullied Britney Fan into deleting the interview with Sam Lutfi. They’re Lou associates  

• Like 2

At this point they don't have the confidence and should just give up, their stanning of Ingham, jodi and Britney's family was always dodgy .

TSW is literally just trying to get Britney free and is calling out all the key players and trying to get this whole process expedited, what do they have to come for her about, clout chasing? And? So what it she is? She's dedicating all her free time to the movement.

These clowns were calling out other Twitter users for "stealing their live updates as their own"  like anybody is really here for that nonsense?!

It's over and the ships sinking so they should go away quietly and let the rest of us focus on the prize. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, mangotango said:

As if your 2 days old account isn't suspicious in itself :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Roger said:

As if your 2 days old account isn't suspicious in itself :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Okay okay, I know you peeps have fun with this kind of weird version of Among Us. So here I come making it all serious.

Listen, I fully realize I am 100% an outsider looking in here. I had not even heard about Exhale until a few days before Britney’s hearing when I was googling something specific and thread from here came up. I only found out about and got into #FreeBritney in March/April 2020. I adore Britney, but have never been a hardcore stan, my interest is largely driven by the fact that I studied and work with human rights issues and humanitarian aid. 

I know a lot of people here have fought hard and long for Britney and for her case to receive attention. It is really amazing honestly, without it I sure wouldn’t have known about it and I think that is true for a lot of people. But, you guys being successful means that there will be more and more new people joining in and supporting. Especially since Britney's hearing. Being automatically against/suspicious of anything/anyone that is new will drive you insane and the really excellent discussions here become kinda useless. Look at what people are saying rather than how old/new their account is. Is what they are saying helpful or is it harmful? Old or new, that is what matters. 

1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

LFB are the ones who bullied Britney Fan into deleting the interview with Sam Lutfi. They’re Lou associates  

Totally!

I might be wrong about this, but I have suspicions that Meaner03 is Lou’s principle mole in the movement (Meaner and LFB are thick as thieves). 

After Lou sued Bryan Kucher they likely made some kind of a deal, Lou would save his A.$.$ in exchange for info, details, intelligence. Allegedly of course!

#SupportBritney my ***

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Like 1