Team con new twitter account

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

It could be them talking to themselves..

They definitely are acting EXACTLY like them..

Agreed. That was my first thought reading that tweet. It all feels very off.

They also keep on preaching about how the fights are distracting from the movement but keep on tweeting about it, and keep on pushing this ~some #FreeBritney fans are deranged~ narrative. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

They also keep on preaching about how the fights are distracting from the movement but keep on tweeting about it, and keep on pushing this ~some #FreeBritney fans are deranged~ narrative. 

Right… they are actually instigating and then acting like they are the victim. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Oh ok! Nothing to see here folks. So glad they cleared that up for us 😂

It feels like they came out of nowhere and are reallly trying to paint certain people in the movement as “crazy conspiracy theorist low-lives.”

Also, where are they getting all these inside exclusives from? It all feels suspicious…..

LMAOOO they are definitely talking to themselves :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

They even threatened to sue ATRL due to negative comments, it is very similar to what LFB have threatened to do :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 2

Talking to themselves is laughable but posing a question only to answer and reanswer it themselves multiple times (knowing what the answer was from the beginning) is hilarious.

Their not so subtle shade of Britney Gram over and over reveals they are still awfully bitter about what happened. And that FBL is for sure LFB.

87-A3-F86-E-1684-4-DBB-9510-D39-A416-FA2

31-B9-AC50-708-C-45-D2-9669-2-FDB0-EE106

A9-AFD533-53-C5-478-E-853-D-F3386-B1-FC2

C771606-E-EF11-4-BB2-8848-49379148-E36-A

• Like 3

I don’t like this Twitter account. They’re causing a lot of drama in the movement. They’re trying to cast themselves as #FreeBritney while simultaneously doing damage to the movement by causing infighting and referring to other supporters as violent, crazy, etc. They post things about Britney but at the same time they post things that make her fans and the movement look bad. My guess is they’re using the exposure of the #FreeBritney content as a cover for their true intention which is to sow doubt, tension and infighting. They seem to be the ONLY account doing this and coming for much larger accounts that post much more content that informs us. Their page and their tweet replies are drama drama drama. “Me me me” “poor me poor me”. Their account needs to be taken down. People need to unfollow them and not give them the time of day. I’m not sure if we can all report them to try and get them taken down? 

Look at their tweet content: Britney Subject Britney Subject -look at these crazy #FreeBritney fans- Britney Subject. It’s a pattern. It’s intentional. It’s malicious. We don’t need infighting. There’s no reason for it.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

I don’t like this Twitter account. They’re causing a lot of drama in the movement. They’re trying to cast themselves as #FreeBritney while simultaneously doing damage to the movement by causing infighting and referring to other supporters as violent, crazy, etc. They post things about Britney but at the same time they post things that make her fans and the movement look bad. My guess is they’re using the exposure of the #FreeBritney content as a cover for their true intention which is to sow doubt, tension and infighting. They seem to be the ONLY account doing this and coming for much larger accounts that post much more content that informs us. Their page and their tweet replies are drama drama drama. “Me me me” “poor me poor me”. Their account needs to be taken down. People need to unfollow them and not give them the time of day. I’m not sure if we can all report them to try and get them taken down? 

Look at their tweet content: Britney Subject Britney Subject -look at these crazy #FreeBritney fans- Britney Subject. It’s a pattern. It’s intentional. It’s malicious. We don’t need infighting. There’s no reason for it.

I unfollowed them earlier today for the same reason you just said. 

Just now, MmmBop said:

You guys I think they just made their Twitter private! LOL! Hurray! Good riddance b^tch! Their account now says “These tweets are protected”.

Knowing LFB they won’t be private for long. They used to pull the same shtick before. 

They’ll be back with mote drama. 

10 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

They keep protecting them and unprotecting them. Really strange.

Just noticed this too. Suddenly they’re back again. And on a tweeting rampage of self pity and alleging #FreeBritney supporters are attacking them and they’re reporting everything to the authorities. Omg, like GURL, if your life is in danger GTFO Twitter and social media and f^ck off lol. They’re just instigating sh^t. Ugh. Annoying. Probably some teenage girl.  

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

Just noticed this too. Suddenly they’re back again. And on a tweeting rampage of self pity and alleging #FreeBritney supporters are attacking them and they’re reporting everything to the authorities. Omg, like GURL, if your life is in danger GTFO Twitter and social media and f^ck off lol. They’re just instigating sh^t. Ugh. Annoying. Probably some teenage girl.  

Well we’ll. not surprising. Same pattern as before. 

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

On 7/2/2021 at 11:33 AM, Justin Woodpond said:

My bad. I always thought Bryan (BKSTYL3) and Meaner were the same person. 

Meaner for sure is on Team Con’s payroll.

Actually Bryan’s lawyer (in his case against Loucifer) was Darren Heitner. The same Darren Heitner who is besties with Kirsten “LFB” C***** (check Twitter for receipts). And the same person (in name anyway) who created the Fiverr account for LFB in order to hire that actress to front of their account!

AD1-DF494-333-E-4363-AEE4-7-D33107-E3-DC

it’s not “6 degrees of Kevin Bacon” in the FreeBritney movement, but “3 degrees of Lou M Taylor”

Bryan, Meaner, Bryson and all "SupportBritney" minions have been REALLY quiet since Britney's testimony and NYTimes/Ronan Farrow articles...

They did some RTs on twitter and that's it... like, wtf? TeamCon was EXPOSED and they are chilling... acting like they didnt care at all... 

I have no doubt they are all on teamcon payroll... more likely Ingham/Jodi/Lou payroll... 

• Love 2