Team con new twitter account

**** THAT ACC

I'm  perma staying away from atrl cuz of it. I thought it was a legit acc on the day of the hearing but when i saw those bs ''live'' tweets... i distanced myself.

Also what made me trust her is how old the atrl acc is. It's not new.

HOWEVER, you can buy old atrl accs + their emails on the internet so that's also possible- this persona bought an atrl acc

This persona Ami is FAKE

On atrl Ami is 1 person, a she, and often posts about seeing and dating crazy guys

On twitter she a married person, with husband and kids and sometimes it's 2 people allegedly(1 is ''Sky'' (married one with kids) and the second one is ''Ami'' a single one

And when Ami got exposed, she threatened to sue ATRL for taking away the thread. Yup, that kind of crazy. You can still see the fallout on ATRL (Page 92-97)

On 7/2/2021 at 6:21 AM, Easy There said:

So wait Ami on Atrl is them :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

On 7/2/2021 at 6:24 AM, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Do spill please :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

9 hours ago, Easy There said:

They threatened to sue Atrl because they lost OP to mega FreeBritney  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Not canyouhandlemytruth warning us weeks ago about Ami nnn I've been too busy to properly read on ATRL though what happened?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Oh, wow... they're not sure about Britney still needing a Cship?! WTF?!  Def, team Con.

and if it really is Lynne's girlfriend behind the account, then it is clear as a day where and with whom she stands and why she did not file a petition for termination

It's because we called this person out. She called us crazy and threadned s-uicide for it

Read from page 94-97

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/359504-freebritney-new-yorker-investigation-by-ronan-farrow/page/94/

Examples

''

You realize there’s more than 1 of us that run that Twitter, right? Sky has the husband/kids. **** y’all, honestly. We were both warned that certain people in the FB movement were nuts and turns out they were right.

@Ryan since you hijacked my thread and replaced it with someone else and are riding my coattails, you can remove this thread entirely and start your own new thread all together or I’ll get lawyers involved. There’s already plenty of defamatory statements made on here that I intend on forwarding to them. Heads up @ATRL Administration.

You can also remove the “free Britney activist” badge from my account. I’ll support Britney on my own free will and let Sky and the others run the Twitter but personally I want no part in the sideshow that Free Britney is becoming.''

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/359504-freebritney-new-yorker-investigation-by-ronan-farrow/page/96/

''So sorry I couldn’t get ahold of the Twitter storm and have a life and job to tend to and can’t spend all day on ATRL like some of you low life losers who spend 24/7 on the internet because it’s the only thing you have going for you in your pathetic lives.

Comments like this are what lead people to suic*ide''

This acc is fake but made sure we all trust it in the beginning. I dmed the ATRL mods (2 of them and an admin) because the moment I started exposing it, I got mass reported for **** I wrote on ATRL even months before. Kinda whitelisted myself and told the mods I am leaving for a few months HOWEVER, they can expect me being mass reported in next few weeks and I wont log back in...indefinitely.

**** it and **** that twitter.

Just now, IAmJustAKnee said:

Not canyouhandlemytruth warning us weeks ago about Ami nnn I've been too busy to properly read on ATRL though what happened?

Yes I can confirm this. And that Ami...person is bat**** crazy. I cant wait to change my name here and the profile pic cuz that person is here too.

Idk the name though but they've been tagging jordan on atrl to give them credits for those ****ty live tweets and they know about breatheheavy

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

Just when I thought team con couldnt stoop any lower. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Jesus Christ.... But that person has been posting threads on atrl about seeing guys from twitter and having s** with them.... Is that her husband or that woman... Ooop someone is cheating on someone cuz THOSE threads they make in lounge and members lounge are DETAILED. TO A T

Whoever has an atrl acc can fact check this in a millisecond. Also due a fact once you make a thread there, you cant delete it and now the Ami got exposed :clownery_makeup_meme:

@Jordan Miller When this Ami person started that big thread on Atrl I believed it (it's an old acc + she seemed genuine).

I shared few their ''live'' tweets here that day and I'm sorry. We havent noticed anything strange. We were just generally annoyed how Ami left her thread abandoned to have ****ty beefs on twitter.

We called her out. The Atrl administrator Ryan got in the thread and replaced Ami person as the OP of the thread with another person who genuinely loves Britney.

Ami then threatened the admin Ryan and ATRL as a site - first she demanded the thread to be deleted then that they will get sued.

Few hours went by. Everybody called this person a clown.

She came back. Started posting fake tweets from her twitter. Got called out. And as a response threatned suicide and called Britney fans low life losers etc

Me and few other people who called her out got mass reported and I immediately dmed 2 moderators and an admin and left the site. I'm not coming back there. Being mass reported just because calling someone out for abandoning the thread (I didnt know all these details until now (that she's fake af etc) isnt fun and not worth of a perma ban

I'm so sorry I ever posted any of those ''live'' tweets here. They have been deleted but still. I'm sorry. And please be careful of this Ami person on Atrl. Dont reply to her possible tags or dms on Atrl.