Team con new twitter account

8 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

this crazy puta is arguing with herself the ****s

Longtime lurker, first time caller that feels compelled to add my 2¢. This comment actually reinforces the impression I got while watching this ****storm unfold the last few days. 

If you look at their tweets... almost all (maybe 100%, but I didn't examine every single one to see) of the account with 18k follower's tweets are posted via Twitter for iPhone, meanwhile, the one saying the FreeBritLive account posts everything from Twitter Web. I just find that interesting and kind of backs up the idea that they are arguing with themselves. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, PieceofMay said:

Longtime lurker, first time caller that feels compelled to add my 2¢. This comment actually reinforces the impression I got while watching this ****storm unfold the last few days. 

If you look at their tweets... almost all (maybe 100%, but I didn't examine every single one to see) of the account with 18k follower's tweets are posted via Twitter for iPhone, meanwhile, the one saying the FreeBritLive account posts everything from Twitter Web. I just find that interesting and kind of backs up the idea that they are arguing with themselves. 

Very observant! Interesting!

So the next question is obviously…

Confused Liam Neeson GIF

Any ideas other than attention, insanity and a need to cause drama?

What’s the end game? 

Interestingly, they were the “first” to post about Larry’s departure (hours before everyone else). And they appear to never to say one bad word about Lynne, Jamie-Lynn and Lou. Everyone else is fair game. 

What do you make of these tweets?

6-CAE5-EAE-BCB7-4-FFF-B60-E-0-F8-A2-ABDF

2-AB75-C36-1078-43-BE-938-D-277-D601-F06

The only person to “unsuccessfully” try to copyright #FreeBritney was Bryan Kuchar, the person Lou Taylor famously sued. His application to copyright (which is still active) was legally represented by none other than Kristen LFB C*****.

20-F386-F0-222-D-43-DB-816-C-780549-C180

Admittedly it could be a lie - “both” male and female - but are Bryan and LFB/Kristen back working together? They have been linked a few too many times….

A6-A7-A150-CA34-4-EFC-BE56-DEF4638-F812-

8 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

They must work at TMZ because they have the stories like an hour before they’re published. 

Not necessarily. Larry sent his resignation to Jamie Spears and Jodi Montgomery first. Both with ties to Lou. And FBL wouldn’t tweet about #investigateLouTaylor. They were busy!

Why would TMZ waste their time? Doesn’t add up.

28 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Very observant! Interesting!

So the next question is obviously…

Confused Liam Neeson GIF

Any ideas other than attention, insanity and a need to cause drama?

What’s the end game? 

Interestingly, they were the “first” to post about Larry’s departure (hours before everyone else). And they appear to never to say one bad word about Lynne, Jamie-Lynn and Lou. Everyone else is fair game. 

What do you make of these tweets?

6-CAE5-EAE-BCB7-4-FFF-B60-E-0-F8-A2-ABDF

2-AB75-C36-1078-43-BE-938-D-277-D601-F06

The only person to “unsuccessfully” try to copyright #FreeBritney was Bryan Kuchar, the person Lou Taylor famously sued. His application to copyright (which is still active) was legally represented by none other than Kristen LFB C*****.

20-F386-F0-222-D-43-DB-816-C-780549-C180

Admittedly it could be a lie - “both” male and female - but are Bryan and LFB/Kristen back working together? They have been linked a few too many times….

A6-A7-A150-CA34-4-EFC-BE56-DEF4638-F812-

Honestly, I don’t know what to make of any of it. It's such a confusing mess. What I did notice is that there are 2 accounts with nearly identical usernames - one is title case, the other is lowercase.  AFAIK, twitter doesn't use case-sensitive usernames... so, I'm not sure what's going on there and there must be a special character or something in the name that I'm not seeing? But could this be leading some to confuse those two together? I keep seeing screenshots of messages from the "main" account but then I look for those tweets and can't find them. I wonder if this has something to do with it?

https://twitter.com/freebritneyIive (maybe a parody/copycat?)

https://twitter.com/FreeBritneyLive/ (what I consider the 'main' account)

https://twitter.com/freebritlive (maybe a parody, maybe also running the 'main' account, or... bizarrely, maybe telling the truth?)

All of this makes my head hurt, and I'm no closer to coming up with any sort of explanation or motive. Honestly, I do not believe it's anyone involved with the conservatorship because it's too... time-consuming and too much of a conspiratorial stretch to me. I just don't think that way. I can't explain the Larry 'exclusive' which definitely was posted on FreeBritneyLive earlier than anywhere else that I saw it. But I'm as equally confused on freebritlive claiming to have a podcast launching tomorrow at 7pm EDT featuring an interview with him?????? They also launched a website on 7/3 that's registered via godaddy and uses squarespace but the WhoIS is anonymous otherwise. I saw the link for their site in the bio of their twitter. It links here, which is not a published page: https://www.freebritneylive.com/BritneysLawPod

**Edit: Clarifying - 'no one involved in conservatorship' I mean none of the main players. It's definitely possible it's an employee with a lot of free time that's doing their own thing. 

There's pretty much nothing on the site, except they're selling 3 shirts. 

The last thing that I noticed is the writing style of the tweets from the main account has changed since last week. As the days went on, it seemed to get more unhinged. I don’t know what that means, perhaps it lends credence to someone else running it? And they definitely were deactivated for a time over the weekend, as I tried to pull up their account a couple of times yesterday or the day before and it kept saying they had 0 followers. Then it was back with the same 18k. 

59 minutes ago, PieceofMay said:

Honestly, I don’t know what to make of any of it. It's such a confusing mess. What I did notice is that there are 2 accounts with nearly identical usernames - one is title case, the other is lowercase.  AFAIK, twitter doesn't use case-sensitive usernames... so, I'm not sure what's going on there and there must be a special character or something in the name that I'm not seeing? But could this be leading some to confuse those two together? I keep seeing screenshots of messages from the "main" account but then I look for those tweets and can't find them. I wonder if this has something to do with it?

https://twitter.com/freebritneyIive (maybe a parody/copycat?)

https://twitter.com/FreeBritneyLive/ (what I consider the 'main' account)

https://twitter.com/freebritlive (maybe a parody, maybe also running the 'main' account, or... bizarrely, maybe telling the truth?)

All of this makes my head hurt, and I'm no closer to coming up with any sort of explanation or motive. Honestly, I do not believe it's anyone involved with the conservatorship because it's too... time-consuming and too much of a conspiratorial stretch to me. I just don't think that way. I can't explain the Larry 'exclusive' which definitely was posted on FreeBritneyLive earlier than anywhere else that I saw it. But I'm as equally confused on freebritlive claiming to have a podcast launching tomorrow at 7pm EDT featuring an interview with him?????? They also launched a website on 7/3 that's registered via godaddy and uses squarespace but the WhoIS is anonymous otherwise. I saw the link for their site in the bio of their twitter. It links here, which is not a published page: https://www.freebritneylive.com/BritneysLawPod

**Edit: Clarifying - 'no one involved in conservatorship' I mean none of the main players. It's definitely possible it's an employee with a lot of free time that's doing their own thing. 

There's pretty much nothing on the site, except they're selling 3 shirts. 

The last thing that I noticed is the writing style of the tweets from the main account has changed since last week. As the days went on, it seemed to get more unhinged. I don’t know what that means, perhaps it lends credence to someone else running it? And they definitely were deactivated for a time over the weekend, as I tried to pull up their account a couple of times yesterday or the day before and it kept saying they had 0 followers. Then it was back with the same 18k. 

FreeBritLive is a parody account, but we think it’s run by the same bunch as FreeBritneyLive

Which is funny but extremely odd

I believe “they” are trying to confuse the narrative to cover their tracks, it came far too close when FreeBritneyLive shut down for awhile and lost 2,000+ followers after everyone was suggesting they were LFB and/or Team con. 

The tone and output changed after this. And now FreeBritneyLive is playing like they are involved in Project Rose, and close to Britney! Which they may be! As team con!

What’s the best FreeBritLive’s interview with Larry is bogus. They have 46 followers.

5 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

FreeBritLive is a parody account, but we think it’s run by the same bunch as FreeBritneyLive

Which is funny but extremely odd

I believe they are trying to confuse the narrative to cover their tracks, it came far too close when they shut down for awhile and lost 2,000+ followers after everyone was suggesting they were LFB and/or Team con. 

The tone and output changed after this. And now they are playing like they are involved in Project Rose, and close to Britney! Which they may be! As team con!

Their interview with Larry is bogus.

yea its all bull****. she can make 100 more twitter accs but she has left more than enough digital fingerprints on atrl. she's stupid and idgaf about her *** anymore

and her pushing ''bennifer'' threads  while being connected to jlo irl is an obv PR bull****

Again, whoever runs those accs is an idiot at the end of the day

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

yea its all bull****. she can make 100 more twitter accs but she has left more than enough digital fingerprints on atrl. she's stupid and idgaf about her *** anymore

and her pushing ''bennifer'' threads  while being connected to jlo irl is an obv PR bull****

Again, whoever runs those accs is an idiot at the end of the day

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

BTW is J-Lo still a client of Lou? I thought she was fired? They stopped following one another on SM last time I heard.

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

What's happening? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

How man coffees can you drink in one sitting? 

These series of tweets between FreeBritneyLive, FreeBritLive and LawyersForBrit (involving  Kristen Chige.r) and Lufti might give you the real just if wtf is going ion:

Verdict: Team con & Kristen Chige.r are trying their hardest to be confuse us. And it’s hilariously pathetic.

Edited by Justin Woodpond