Team con new twitter account

24 minutes ago, mangotango said:

How do you know that is LFB's Twitter? Tried to look but couldn't find anything that said it was theirs (tbh though I didn't scroll down too far). I think they wrote on Instagram the other day that they are not on Twitter.

They never said it's them, but they act the same way. They would never come back to twitter after the whole debacle that happened with them. I'm just saying to stay vigilant

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Forgot about that, the mods should put them on a watch list :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Not happening, I was telling people about LFB months before they showed their true colors & Jordan was quick as **** to give me WPs for calling someone a du***** for believing them, the same user who reported me told someone to “ go **** themselves” a few days ago & nothing happened whatsoever.. people were getting banned a decade ago for commenting on Brit being overmedicated & miserable- I would use the term “mod” very loosely. (Slayer’s great though, it was just Krazy Kayla & Jordan back then)

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

oh my !:ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:  That surprise witness tweeted something about accounts being bought recently. Ami from atrl posted about the account on the 23rd and on the 24th it bought gained 10k followers, check social blade. Could it be that Ami sold this account to team con?

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Not happening, I was telling people about LFB months before they showed their true colors & Jordan was quick as **** to give me WPs for calling someone a du***** for believing them, the same user who reported me told someone to “ go **** themselves” a few days ago & nothing happened whatsoever.. people were getting banned a decade ago for commenting on Brit being overmedicated & miserable- I would use the term “mod” very loosely. (Slayer’s great though, it was just Krazy Kayla & Jordan back then)

I'll be watching them then

21 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

They never said it's them, but they act the same way. They would never come back to twitter after the whole debacle that happened with them. I'm just saying to stay vigilant

Hmm... I took another look, I really don't think it's their account. The style and focus is quite different, not to mention this Twitter account refers to Ingham as "a lazy sack of ****". 

I get the suspicion in all of this considering how things have/are unfolding, but I just think we need to be careful to not jump to conclusions. Stating that this is "team cons" Twitter is jumping the gun quite a bit imo. The account is clearly not team con, it goes hard against anything with Britney's management team, family etc. To state they are LFB as a fact is also assuming a bit too much, because again - this account clearly doesn't like Ingham. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mangotango said:

Hmm... I took another look, I really don't think it's their account. The style and focus is quite different, not to mention this Twitter account refers to Ingham as "a lazy sack of ****". 

I get the suspicion in all of this considering how things have/are unfolding, but I just think we need to be careful to not jump to conclusions. Stating that this is "team cons" Twitter is jumping the gun quite a bit imo. The account is clearly not team con, it goes hard against anything with Britney's management team, family etc. To state they are LFB as a fact is also assuming a bit too much, because again - this account clearly doesn't like Ingham. 

If it is in fact them they are not going to come out saying that they love Ingham and team con

29 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

🤔🤔🤔

7 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

How do we report them?

This is kinda what I mean. There is nothing really suspicious there imo, and nothing to report. What would you report them for even? 

The phrasing they use is super common, to say "lawyer", misinformation etc. I see countless users here and instagram accounts etc. use similar phrasing all the time. I don't know much about surprisewitness, haven't followed, but I - and several others - would agree that from a legal perspective it was not anything strange that the audio got cut off. If anything I am (pleasantly) surprised they kept it on for the entirety of Britney's statement. That said, not following surprisewitness nor these other accounts, I don't know if/what their beef is overall with each other.

Being a bit critical and suspicious is good, just don't let it get blown over into paranoia. Not everyone has to have the exact same opinions, that is fine. Step back and look at the bigger picture, are they advocating in favor of Britney? I think all three of them are. I don't necessarily agree 100% with all three (from what I have seen) in certain areas, but I think overall all of them bring more good than harm for sure. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1