Team con new twitter account

6 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

Lol I'm kinda lost. So much going on. What is this team con? Sounds teamc-ship (bad people) or what? Can someone explain this to me. I work u know I'm trying to be here everyday but is hard :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Con = conservatorship, so yes - team con = team conservatorship = those in favor of/playing a part in Britney being trapped in the conservatorship.

• Like 1
On 7/2/2021 at 8:48 AM, Justin Woodpond said:

Totally!

I might be wrong about this, but I have suspicions that Meaner03 is Lou’s principle mole in the movement (Meaner and LFB are thick as thieves). 

After Lou sued him (Bryan Kucher aka Meaner03) they made some kind of a deal, Lou would save his *** in exchange for info, details, intelligence. 

#SupportBritney my ***  

Totally believe it, I told everyone about LFB 2 or 3 months before **** hit the fan & Circuit shortly followed with inside info confirming they were minions of Loucifer

• Love 1
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Totally!

I might be wrong about this, but I have suspicions that Meaner03 is Lou’s principle mole in the movement (Meaner and LFB are thick as thieves). 

After Lou sued him (Bryan Kucher aka Meaner03) they made some kind of a deal, Lou would save his A.$.$ in exchange for info, details, intelligence. 

#SupportBritney my ***

Bryan and Meaner definetely got bought out by somebody in team con and I had peeped that a while ago. But I don't think they are the same person, meaner spoke broken english at the beggining and then after he disappeared and came back he was speaking regular and didn't come with any investigative work like he had previously

• Like 6
On 7/2/2021 at 4:14 PM, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Bryan and Meaner definetely got bought out by somebody in team con and I had peeped that a while ago. But I don't think they are the same person, meaner spoke broken english at the beggining and then after he disappeared and came back he was speaking regular and didn't come with any investigative work like he had previously

My bad. I always thought Bryan (BKSTYL3) and Meaner were the same person. 

Actually Bryan’s lawyer (in his case against Loucifer) was Darren Heitner. The same Darren Heitner who is besties with Kirsten “LFB” C***** (check Twitter for receipts). And the same person (in name anyway) who created the Fiverr account for LFB in order to hire that actress to front of their account!

AD1-DF494-333-E-4363-AEE4-7-D33107-E3-DC

it’s not “6 degrees of Kevin Bacon” in the FreeBritney movement, but “3 degrees of Lou M Taylor”

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

My bad. I always thought Bryan (BKSTYL3) and Meaner were the same person. 

Meaner for sure is on Team Con’s payroll.

Actually Bryan’s lawyer (in his case against Loucifer) was Darren Heitner. The same Darren Heitner who is besties with Kirsten “LFB” C***** (check Twitter for receipts). And the same person (in name anyway) who created the Fiverr account for LFB in order to hire an actress to front of their account!

AD1-DF494-333-E-4363-AEE4-7-D33107-E3-DC

it’s not “6 degrees of Kevin Bacon” in the FreeBritney movement but “3 degrees of Lou Taylor”

I wonder how much they got paid, imagine if it's not even that much :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2

It’s getting so obvious at this point! Haven’t Kirsten C***** and Malena Rubino learned anything?

Why would Lynne even call their hotline to get something out there? She already has Billy B for that, right? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I bet this hotline is S.E.X line prices, like $10 dollars per minute. Milking it is an understatement.

Oh ok! Nothing to see here folks. So glad they cleared that up for us 😂

It feels like they came out of nowhere and are reallly trying to paint certain people in the movement as “crazy conspiracy theorist low-lives.”

Also, where are they getting all these inside exclusives from? It all feels suspicious…..

Just now, Pawnshop_ said:

It feels like they came out of nowhere and are reallly trying to paint certain people in the movement as “crazy conspiracy theorist low-lives.”

Also, where are they getting all these inside exclusives from? It all feels suspicious…..

I agree. Sus is right. Their latest posts seem to indicate they want to discredit others in the movement. Now who would want to do that? Whose interests does it benefit to have manifested infighting? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pawnshop_ said:

It could be them talking to themselves..

They definitely are acting EXACTLY like them..

• Like 3